14

Warning. Sensitive subjects such as abuse and suicide are mentioned. Please proceed with caution.

"Hello" Yuki smiled as he opened the doors to the council room though he grew confused when he saw no on there only paper scattered on the desk. He sighed as he walked in but once he heard the heavy breathing from the cupboards he sighed once again.

"Kakeru you should stop-" Yuki began as he grew closer though his words stopped as he looked to not see Kakeru but Sara asleep. He became confused.

"Shh. Don't wake her up" A voice whispered as Yuki turned surprise to see Kakeru stood their a smile on his face.

"Why is Sara asleep?" Yuki questioned in a quite tone while Kakeru only chucked.

"I don't know when i came in i found her asleep at the desk so i moved her to a more comfortable spot" Kakeru states as he walked towards the other side of the room "But I've never seen Sara-Chan asleep except from in her bed so she must be tired" Kakeru concluded Yuki glared towards him.

"You have know Sara for a long time right?" Yuki questioned while Kakeru looked up to meet Yuki annoyed expression while he only chuckled.

"Yeah since we were kids. Our fathers are business partners" Kakeru signed heavily as he looked towards the board "I'm guessing Sara told you about her parents?" Kakeru concluded a sudden glare appearing on his face.

"She told me about the situation with her old Nanny" Yuki states as she grew closer to his desk checking through the paper.

"So she told you why the Nanny was fired right?" Kakeru questioned while Yuki stopped looking back at the boy who sampled glared.

"Most of it. Why?" Yuki states sighing while he looked back towards the cupboard and the sleeping girl.

"What even the part about her been hospitalized?" Kakeru questioned with curiosity though his eyes grew slightly as he heard the crash of papers. Kakeru looked up to see Yuki eyes wide as he looked up.

"Oh so she didn't?" Kakeru concluded as he simple kneeled down and began to collect the papers as he frowned "I suppose she wouldn't " Kakeru states.

"Is the reason she can't do physical activity because she was hospitalised?" Yuki questioned after the state of shock. Kakeru looked up to meet his eyesm he grew drier as he saw the concern cross his face.

"Your really do like Sara don't you?"     Kakeru laughed while Yuki looked up in surprise before a blush emitted on he is face.

"I don't know" Yuki mumbled a blush appearing on his face while Kakeru only giggled though he sighed soon after.

"Sara-Chan hasn't really changed since she was a kid" Kakeru laughed after he and Yuki picked up the paper and was soon walking down the corridor "though she was so far away, it was like i couldn't reach her" Kakeru sighed as Yuki looked at him.

"That's probably due to her parent" Kakeru signed "Money and business obsessed they don't even care about their child" Kakeru signed "That's mostly the reason they ddin't know she was been drugged up with bunch of medication" Kakeru signed.

"What?" Yuki questioned as he stopped to look at the boy in shock, Kakeru looked back at him before he signed again.

"One of the maid were giving her a bunch of medicine to the point were she was near death, that why she was hospitalized" Kakeru signed as he looked up. He remembered back to when they found her.

"Sara!" Miss Kenta shouted as she rushed into the large bedroom as a small girl laid across the floor, her long dark hair covering her face as a younger Kakeru's eyes were wide.