15

"Hello Yuki" Sara greeted with a nod as he stood near the entrance, the boy was snapped out of his daze as he looked towards the girl.

"Hey, Sara" Yuki smiled slightly though as the school filled with more and more parents the louder it came.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Sara asked out of curiosity, Yuki looked towards her a frown evidence on both their faces

"My mother isn't coming in till late" Yuki mumbled while Sara nodded before she looked towards the floor.

"Mine is coming soon" Sara mumbled while Yuki eyes looked towards her wide and concern flashed on them. Yuki looked down towards her free hand.

'All I wanted was someone to hold my hand. Does she need the same?' Yuki thought again before he looked back up at Sara face the pain obvious on her face.
Yuki reached out for her hand and held it. Sara eyes grew wide as she felt the warm touch and looked to see Yuki reassuring her.

"Thank you" Sara mumbled a blush on her face as she couldn't look him in the eye. A smile lighted her face though once a black car pulled in it fell. Yuki looked at the empty hand after Sara let go.

Yuki eyes grew wide as he watched a women with short dark hair come out the care, she wore a red dress that highlighted her dark red lipstick which she wore on her frown.

"Sara" She states with a glare while the teenager simple bowed towards the women, Yuki looked back though he grew concerned as he watch the young girl shook.

"You must be Mrs Kato, I'm Sara's teacher-" Miss Shiraki began but stopped as the dark hair women raised her hand to stop the teacher from talking.

"I'm not interested in that, i don't even understand why i am here" Mrs Kato frowned as she held her phone in the other hand. Mayu looked towards the dark haired teenager to see her frowning.

"We are here to discuss your daughters future" Mayu simple stated as she pulled out the paper as she placed it down on the table "Your daughter has a bright future ahead of herself, i mean she proven how capable she is with been part of the council" Mayu stated once again though she notice Sara stiffen

"Council?" Mrs Kato questioned placing down her phone before she glared down towards her daughter with dark hair "My daughter never mentioned this" Mrs Kato smiled with a grit of her teeth.

"Yes, I see you have written you want to run your own business Sara? So therefore you will be going to business school correct?" Mayu questioned with a smile though the room grew silent after a slam on a hand.

"That's what you have written!" Mrs Kato exclaimed loudly as the women stood up in fury while Sara only looked down towards the floor gripping her fist "We talked about this! You will marry and be a wife to a business owner!" She shouted again

"Mrs Kato-"

"It's my choice" Sara simple states causing the short dark haired women to stop and look at her daughter in shock before she turned towards the teacher.

"I think were done here" Mrs Kato simple stated before she head towards the door, Sara slowly stood up as she followed her mother. Mayu signed before she looked back and circle business school.

"Come on Kyo, were all going back to your house" Uotani spoke while Kyo looked towards her confused.

"Were going to have a soba party!" Tohru cheered while Kyo simple looked towards her admiration in his eyes.

"What this hear about a party?" Yuki questioned coming out of nowhere everyone looked towards him while Tohru smiled though that all changed when.

"THE STUDENT COUNCIL!" A loud voice shouted causing the group to turn and see Sara and her mother as the older women shouted "And you haven't been focused on your work and what the hell is that about running your own business!"

"I'm sorry Mam" Sara spoke looking down, the teenager grew concerned as they watched the scene they saw how Sara looked at the women. Though they eyes grew even more wide as the noise echoed through the hallway.

SLAP

Her mother hand slapped her hard as her whole face turned the other way. The group eyes were wide as they simple watched the mother walk away after hitting her daughter. Yuki balled his fist.

"Sara-chan!" Torhu shouted running over while the dark haired girl looked back at the kind girl who looked towards the red mark in concern.

"Hello, Torhu" Sara smiled towards the girl who's eyes were still filled with concern as was everyone else's, Sara noticed this and waved her hands.

"Don't worry. It wasn't hard or anything so don't worry" Sara states waving her arms around while everyone still frowned.

"What was she even mad about?" Uotani questioned while concern while Sara looked down before she suddenly look up at them all.

"I decided to follow your advice I'm going to follow my own carrier path!" Sara shouted before she looked towards Yuki with a smile "I face the fear and decided to confront and tell my mum what i really wanted.

"That's great Sara-chan!" Tohru shouted with a smile on her face while Sara nodded before she looked towards Yuki who also smiled.

"That's great Sara" Yuki smiled while the Dark haired only looked towards him as another smiled formed on her face.

"It's not bad after you say it Yuki. You can do it" Sara smiled towards him as Yuki's eyes grew wide though an elder women soon came into the picture.

"Miss Kato" A voice states as they all turned to see and elder women wearing Kimono as Sara only nodded.

"Sorry to cut things off but i must be going" Sara smiled as she nodded but before she went she was consumed in a hug by Tohru, Sara's eyes grew wide as she felt the arm wrap around her. She smiled.

"Thank you Tohru" She mumbled before she was let go and followed after the elder women all of her friend looked after her concerned.

"You have some good friend miss Kato" Mrs Suoh states while the dark haired looked towards the housekeeper surprised before a smile fell onto her face.

"Yeah i do" Sara smiled to herself as the walked down the hallway. Yuki watched a smile on his face as he balled up his fist. The new encouragement in his mind for when he has the teacher conference with his mother