28°

°~ Ghost hunting ~°

"Wake up kids! Rise and shine!"

"Shine, my ass..." Hwang Chaerin mumbles from her deep sleep. She isn't a morning person and she hates waking up early, but for some unknown reason she slept really well. And for the first time in a while, she felt refreshed in the morning.

But why she feels so hot? She turns around and her eyes widened. Unexpected sight made her heart race. Her face blushed bright red as she looked at male, who's face was an inch away from her face.

Realization hits her face as felt his hands around her waist. Her heart was about to explode. She smiles slightly and wondered if she can stay like this forever.

Han Seojun is handsome, no matter what is he doing. Even when he sleeps he looks kind of cute. She wanted to snuggle against him and to continue to sleep, but if they get caught by teachers they are done.

"I know I'm handsome."

"Huh?" My eyes widened in surprise when Seojun opened his eyes, looking directly in mine. I felt my insides going wild.

"You were awake?" I found myself asking, still in shock. He smiles softly at me, pulling me closer to him.

"Since thirty minutes ago."He replies, looking in my eyes. I got lost in his eyes. We looked at each other, but then I suddenly sat up. I looked around, my hand brushing through my hair. My mind going crazy and telling me to do a one thing.

"Thank you, Seojun. And good morning." I looked back at him, slightly bending down to him. Our noses touched for a second and his eyes slightly widened.

"W-wha-" But I interrupted him with small kiss on his cheek. I quickly pulled away and stood up. I quickly got my stuff and ran towards the bathroom. Aish... why did you do that Hwang Chaerin... ? What he will think about you...?

~

Night has fallen down and Hwang Chaerin ignored Han Seojun for a whole day. And she has to admit that it was hard, because he was hanging out with her group of friends. It almost seemed like he was doing that on purpose.

Even Lee Suho looked at her worriedly, but she just shrugged it off.

Hwang Chaerin sighs happily after she took a shower and changed in comfy clothes. She walks towards her tent and there she sees the person she avoided a whole day. Han Seojun was standing there, waiting for her. When he saw her, he raises an eyebrow at her, but in the same time he was happy to see her.