Chapter 8

"no, you don't ban me," we could hear the rage in his voice as we entered. "I'll ban you!"

"sensei what's going on," we questioned. 

"There's a lifetime ban on cobra kai from entering the tournament." this upset us all.

"Wait, what how is that fair," I shouted. 

"It's not," He sat down in his chair. "There's nothing I can do about it."

" What happened to never accept defeat," Miguel told sensei. "There is no, no?"

"That was girl advice. This is different,  this is the real world there are rules." I couldn't accept that. 

"Since when do you care about the rules?" I questioned.

"We don't take no for an answer, you said that! you gotta fight this," Miguel finished.

"You know what you two are right," he realized. "I'm gonna go down there... and beat their asses."

"Yeah. No, no, no," At first it seemed correct but that was wrong. "That's not what we meant."

"We're saying maybe there's a more delicate approach, sensei?" Miguel questioned.

"The way of the fist is not delicate. Cobras are not delicate." sensei told us.

"look forget delicate. but there has to be a better way of doing things," I went on.

"Like a smarter way to fight back," Miguel corrected me he knew he would respond to that. 

With that sensei continued to think about it while he taught. We made an impact on his decision. We continued to practice and soon it ended. As I was walking out of the dojo I felt a tug on my wrist.

"Hey, you, me, and Miguel are still on for tonight," the blue-haired boy smiled.

I smiled back, "Yea of course, and we are all meeting up at golf n' stuff correct?"

He nodded and with that, I went home to sensei. I showered and got ready, but I wasn't the only one trying to get ready so I went to my room to do my hair. I braided the upper half leaving the bottom open in these dutch braid pigtails and pulled some hairs from the front of my face out. Then I got dressed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it was about time to leave I quickly put my outfit on which was a black crop top with fishnets and a green skirt.

There was a knock on the door, it was Miguel. He was the one taking me but I think he also wanted to see dad or sensei. 

"you nervous about your meeting," Miguel asked dad. 

"I'm not nervous. I'm pissed off." I knew how he felt, he was using my hairbrush earlier and it looked like he was pulling 20 strands of hair each brush.