Side Mission: Contact

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~1-A Dorms/During Izuku's Coma~~~~

~~~~~~Bakugou POV~~~~~~

('Why is shit happening to me? It's all that shitty Deku's fault! Shit was finally starting to get better then he fucking shows up again!') I thought as I laid back on my bed.

  ('How the fuck did that bastard get so strong?! He was just a quirkless loser, there has to be something else going on here.') 

I would never admit it, but even I knew that Deku was stronger, WAY stronger than me. It pissed me off, just thinking, knowing that bastard, could beat me. I wasn't even a threat to him, he played with me during the battle training.

He even threatened me. ME of all people, I'm going to become the next number 1 hero! How dare that shitty Deku stand up to me! The more I think about it the more I get pissed, that shitty Deku is getting everything that is meant for me.

I should be the one with my girl Izumi as my fiancee. That shitty ponytail and the other extra girls should be my side chicks. The rest of those shitty extras should just worship and fear me. They are only here to be my stepping stones on my way to the top.

????:" Its frustrating isn't it Bakugou?" I jumped up off the bed with my fists raised ready to attack. I looked at the extra from my class

"What the hell do you want shitty extra?! How'd you even get in my room?!"

????:" Relax Bakugou, its not about what I want. Its about what you want, or rather what you need."

" I don't need anything shitty extra!" I said opening my palms and making some small explosions. " Now get out of my room!" The extra signed as they walked to the door

????:" Well then I guess you'll never beat Izuku then." I froze, the shitty extra said something I couldn't let slide

" What did you say shitty extra?! Deku's nothing! I will beat him! I will be number one!" I shouted as I grabbed the extra by the shoulder spinning them around to face me. Only to see them smirking

????:" If you really want to beat Izuku, you'll need more power. What if I told you, I know a way you can get stronger? Stronger than Deku...." I stopped the extras words ringing throughout my head. I let the extra go and looked them in the eyes.

" What do you mean shitty extra?" I asked

????:" I mean exactly that bakugou, I know someone who can help you get stronger than Deku. Now I'll ask you, do you want more power?"  

"What do I have to do?" I asked through my gritted teeth

????:" Nothing for now, my master, the one who can help you. Needs to see if you are worthy, soon UA will announce the UA sports festival. Put on a show, if you do well, the master will give you the power you so desire."

I smirked (' Finally I'll put that Deku in his place")

"Fine, I show him..... and that damn Deku, his place is at my feet."

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, I'm going to be busier for the next few days. But I didn't want to leave you all hanging so I decided to give you this chapter to hold you all over until I get back on track.