Chapter 15

I took the rest of the week off and now it was Saturday morning. My parents came home straight after they heard the news. They were her god parents and were devastated. Her family and my family grew up together which made Liz and I inseparable until she met Brett and moved to London. I didn't blame her though, he loved her so much and she did too.

My mother called Liz's parents and they were already in London, a lot of people we know are catching flights to London, i wasn't sure why they didn't have the funeral here. My family and I walked out the door and while we waited for the taxi to come we sat on the chairs at the front. Austin brought home his and my homework, since we lived next door to each other so it would be easier for him to give it to me. He was really nice about it, made me forget about it a couple of times and even gave me a few hugs. 

"Avery" Austin called out from outside his house. I turned my head to him and we both walked over to each other.

I gave him a hug. "Hey"

"You leaving now?" Austin asked.

"Yeah" I said quietly and nodded my head. "Don't miss me too much" I perked up. 

His laugh, brightened me up a bit. "I should be the one saying that princess" He winked.

"No way, you're like my bitch now" I smiled.

"You're my bitch" He pointed to his chest.

"You do everything i say" I rolled my eyes.

"I do not!" He protested. 

"Why of course you do, i'm your princess" I held my head up high.

"And i'm your prince" His words made me look at him, since we started talking we've never said anything like that. I stared into his green eyes and he stared into my brown eyes. We started to lean in but my family was behind us so i stepped back.

"No! you can't be my prince" I played along. "You can be my knight in shinging armour" I winked and walked over to my brother just as the taxi van arrived. 

We all put our suitcase's in the back and got in the taxi. I shot gun the passenger seat, i didn't care if i was sitting next to some random, i always shot gun the passenger seat. "Did you say bye to Austin?" My mum asked. I looked back at her and saw Jake death glare me from where he was sitting behind her.

"I will now" I smirked at my brother.

I rolled down the window and stuck my head out. "Bye Gray" I waved at Austin who stood there and waved back.

"See you later Collins" He smiled, showing two perfect rows of teeth. My heart clenched a bit from having to leave him for 1 week, it sucked how we only went to London for one week but my parents had work and i had school. Although i don't think i'd enjoy London right now after my cousins death. Just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Austin Gray: Please don't cry :)

I replied while smiling I'll try not to :)

Austin Gray: Good, i'll miss you :(

I'll miss you to x

I put  my phone in my pocket and rested my head against the chair, paitently waiting as we rode to the airport to board the plane to London.

London---------------------------

My family and i stepped outside of the aiport suitcases in hands and waited for Brett to come pick us up. I stared in awe at the scene in front of me, i came prepared and made sure i was dressed with a hoodie since the weather here is cooler than back in the US.