quietus

quietus
/kwʌɪˈiːtəs/
noun: quietus; plural noun: quietuses
death or something that causes death, regarded as a release from life.

quietus/kwʌɪˈiːtəs/noun: quietus; plural noun: quietusesdeath or something that causes death, regarded as a release from life

Mississauga, Ontario
Wednesday June 16th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"I am never going on holiday to Canada." Soraya said pouting as she looked outside the window at the rain, "rain in mid June is the absolute rarest sight in Glendale."

"Girl stop bitching just because you can't wear that skimpy ass bikini you was planning to." Soraya rolled her eyes as Anais laughed, they'd visited Victoria Secret and somehow some way Anais had managed to get poor little Soraya out of her comfort zone and into an all red and black bikini, she ended up secretly loving it and Anais had promised her a trip to the niagara falls.

Yesterday they were having a very nice, chill, relaxed day due to the rain, the weather forecast said wednesday wouldn't be the same but miss condensation had other ideas.

"Whatever." Soraya mumbled causing her boyfriend to laugh before biting into his french-toast. Felix had woken up earlier than usual to make everybody breakfast which consisted of: deep-fried potatoes, egg-battered french toast, sausages and some bacon along with pancakes and some oatmeal for his vegetarian partner — who was only vegetarian on business days which varied from monday - thursday.

"This'll be fun, who needs hot weather when you have board games!" Soraya looked at Felix as if he'd just pulled some type of prank, it was clear to her he was still living in the 80s where there were only three programmes which were only in black and white and you had to travel across Timbuktu and the pacific ocean to reach school.

"He always tries this bullshit with me." Anais scowled before sucking the oatmeal from their spoon.

"You guys are all so boring," Soraya furrowed her eyebrows at him as if he didn't just suggest to play board games, "i'm going to get scrabble, monopoly, Uno and Jenga from the storage room. Ouu this is going to be a blast." Soraya still had her brows furrowed as the man-child ran into the hallway.

"I'm going to put on some Big Bang Theory." Anais announced before deserting their bowl of oatmeal and heading towards the couch, "feel free to join me," they mumbled then added quietly, "please don't."

Soraya rolled her eyes and forced them off of the rain drops and walked over to her boyfriend who was currently balls deep in some pancakes, he'd stacked his plate up to the fullest and was still eating although everyone else had finished.

"You okay, baby?" Hezekiah asked as he tried to peck soraya's lips but she pushed his head back and moved away, "what was that for?"