Home?

"I need your car"

The woman stares at me in confusion. "My-y car? I can't do that." She says quietly.

My smirk fades. "I'm really sorry" I say empathetically.

I pull the woman from the car and she falls onto the sidewalk. I turn the key in the ignition and the car starts up. I look to the seat next me and I see a purse. As I speed down the street and go through the purse; money. Not a lot but enough for a few stops of gas.

I swerve between cars on the road until a reach a road in the woods. After a couple miles, I pull over. I open a map and trace my fingers between here and Germany. I search the map
for anything familiar. Rottweil. It sounded familiar. I traced out a path to get there and started the car up again. I pushed down the accelerator and took off. I wanted to get home as soon as possible.
————————————————————————
~avengers pov~

"Y/n?" Steve called. His voice echoing throughout the trees. He could hear his teammates also calling out. How did they let this happen.

"Guys! Come in!" Tony shouts.

They all run back to the jet. Tony's inside typing on a computer. After everyone has surrounded Tony at the computer he pulls up surveillance video.

"A carjacking was reported in a small town about 15 miles out. No doubt she's gone now but it's a start." He says, still staring at the screen.

They're all silent. Most of them sit back down. If you were to look around the jet you would think a tornado ripped through. Chains and handcuffs were on the ground, all the prisoners gone. Papers and loose objects fallen to the ground. All the things they had worked and fought for were gone. Y/n was gone.

"We should probably get back to Fury. Report this. We can't do much from here. We have better resources at the tower." Nat spoke calmly.

They sat down as the jet fired up. They lost Y/n. Again.
————————————————————————
~your pov~

I finally arrive in the city after a few hours. A park the car in a library parking lot. I keep both eyes out as I walk into the library. I can understand all the signs and they direct me to where I need to be.

I sit down at a computer in the dimly lit room. The smell of old paper soothes my soul. I login to the computer open google maps. I search the map for anything that would look familiar. I search the outskirts of the city and I finally notice a building on the south side. It was 30 miles out of the city.

I smiled and printed the map out. I looked up to notice some people staring at me. I glance down to the computer one last time before leaving. The group from the jet had sent out a message saying to contact them if anyone saw me. I laugh. They called themselves the avengers. What kind of name was that?

I give a half smile at the people around me and start running out of old building. I catch stares from people on the streets and see several people on their phones. I get back to the car and speed off back into the the woods. I drove off the road and crash into a tree as soon as i'm far from the city. I jump from the car and grab my map.

I take off into the trees and bushes. I brush past empty branches. After running for what seems like forever I see a building. There are guards surrounding the entrances. I take in a deep breath. I take a step forward and raise my hands, making my presence known. The guards raise their guns.

"WAIT! I'm not here to fight." I say frantically.

Two guards approach me and grab my arms. The others open the doors and follow us with their guns. We walk down hallways and I see the looks of people in hallways. Confusion. Excitement?

We reach a door. It was an office of sorts. The guards knock on the door and a man answers. "Come in."

The door opens to reveal a man. The man was tall. He had a slim figure but he was fairly muscular at the same time. His dark hair matched his dark eyes. He seemed familiar.

There was a woman sitting in the chair in front of him. It was the woman from the plane. She gives me a nod.

The man cocks his head. "Why are you here? I was told you came in willingly..?" he asks. He was obviously concerned.

I stand taller. "I- I don't know. All I can remember is HYDRA. It's the only memories I seem to have. It's my... home?" I say firmly.

He turns to the woman and they both smile. The man turns to me and nods. "I see. I'll have Dr. Schmuck here take you to the medbay
for a quick little check up. Then you'll be taken to a room. Were you followed?" He says almost kindly.

I shake my head.

"Good." He says with a devilish smile on his face.

The woman, Dr. Schmuck, stands from her place in the chair. She nods at me and walks out of the room. She motions for me to follow her and the guards follow me as we walk down the dark, cold halls.

After a few minutes we reach the lab. I sit in a clean white chair. Dr. Schmuck walks around the lab with needles and test tubes. She looks extremely happy. She takes plenty of blood and DNA samples.

I watch her as she glides around the room. After a long time she clasps her hands together. "All done! I'll have someone guide you to a room." She says with a smile.

I return her smile with one of my own and stand from the chair. I stumble and fall into the arms of a man behind me. He catches me and lifts me back up.

"Careful there." He says.

The guard had blonde hair and he was very muscular. I smile up at him. Dr. Schmuck hands me a glass of water.

"Get some rest. Try not to move too much." She suggests.

"Thank you doctor." I say back.

The guard guides me to a room. It wasn't elegant but it also wasn't a cell so I was pleased. The guard gives me a smile and leaves me alone. Alone to think.

I sit on the bed and lean against the wall. I had finally made it. This was a good thing. Right?

Hey guys! I just put out the first chapter to another series in starting. A lot of people had been requesting Bucky sooo here you go! ;)