Part 22. (Shot)

⚠ Suicide Ahead! ⚠

I thought about all of these memories and felt happy. I tried not to think too much of the bad ones but to take advantage of the good ones. I sat on my bed to take a quick nap when out of no where it hit me... my child is dead. I felt myself breathing heavy, then I couldn't breath. I ran downstairs a looked through the medicine cabinets for any type of medicine to help. I finally found some random medicine and waited for a while. I walked back upstairs and tried to rest. 

-4 Days Later-

I have been getting anxiety attacks everyday now. I take the same medicine I did before to take the pain away. People keep telling me to stop taking it, they say it's messing with my mind and attitude. I think otherwise. It's become a drug for me, I can't go hours without taking it. I'm in class sitting at my desk. I feel my feet shaking, I need to take my medicine. As soon as the bell rings I head to my locker and grab the bottle. I put three in my hand. I was about to swallow it when someone grabs my hand and stops me from doing so. I look and see Eli standing there holding my hand. He gave me a serious look.

Y/n: Hey! Give that back! - I said trying to snatch the pills away from him. 

Hawk: They're making you crazy! You're not even the same person! - He pointed to me. I rolled my eyes and finally snatched them away. I swallowed them. I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I held my chest and dropped to the ground. He held me up. I pushed him away.

Y/n: Don't touch me! I'm fine! - I yelled making him break into pure shock. I ran out of the school. I ran all the way to my dad's house. He wasn't home, thank God! I walked into his room and pulled his gun out of the nightstand. I ran to the LaRusso's dojo making sure nobody was there. I stood in the backyard and stood on top of the dock. I put the trigger to my head. I was about to pull the trigger when I heard someone yell.

???: Y/n! Don't do this! - They said. I looked back and seen, Daniel, and my other friends.

Y/n: I have to! - I said crying. They all stepped closer.

Dad: You do this you ruin everyone lives! - Johnny said.

Y/n: I can't live this life anymore! - I said, now sobbing.

Miguel: Please y/n! You're my bestfriend! - Miguel said almost in tears.

Robby: Everyone here loves you! You have a good life! Y/n.. I love you! You're my sister! - He said. I felt someone else step on to the dock I look back and seen Eli trying to take the gun. He grabbed me holding me still. Then Demetri came and helped Eli. I pulled the trigger but it hit someone else. I heard everyone gasp. I looked back and seen Eli jump into the pond and pull Demetri out. Everyone gathered around Demetri's body. I had enough. I shot one of my bestfriends. I put the trigger to my head as nobody was watching, then it happened... I shot myself in the head...

Hawk: NOOO! - He yelled