꧁53꧂

Halfway into the journey, Remus had left and returned to the compartment with the Marauders where in, being greeted with hugs and kisses from Sirius.

Leta went back to sitting alone, kicking at the seat opposite her and she bit her nails. She the threw her head back in boredom, making it joy the wall with a thud. "Ow." She whispered to herself as she rubbed the back of her head.

                                      ༒
Finally, the train came to a halt and Leta dragged her suitcase behind her as she left the train, standing on the bustling platform.

She gazed around the massive station but was pulled off by her sister who dragged her to their parents, their father's nose high in the air.

"Good afternoon Mother, Father." Minette greeted which her father returned with a small nod. Both Leta and Amata rolled their eyes which luckily Corvus didn't see.

All of a sudden, Corvus took his cane and pushed Leta's legs closer as a student passed. "Carful Leta. You don't want to touch one of these filthy mud-bloods." He hissed at the 3rd year who scurried away.

Leta noticed a familiar red head, Lily Evans, look at her with squinted eyes and scanning her up and down. All the women lowered their heads in shame as Corvus walked off. "Well, wait are you waiting for?"

Amata took her husbands arm as Leta and Minette trailed along behind them. "I swear, one day I will snap that cane." Leta whispered to her older sister who snickered, making their father snap his head around and glare at the girl who gulped.

                                      ༒
The family of four walked into their stone mansion which had green ivy climbing up it. Tinky ,their house elf, stood at the door and looked down in fear as they hung up their coats.

"Would Master Corvus like a cup of tea?" She asked with a shaky voice as he looked down at her sigh disgust. "Yes." He returned in a stern voice.

The small elf then began to walk off but was shaky and tumbling over. "Hurry up you filthy creature!" He shouted as he swung his leg back and hit the poor elf, sending her flying to the doorway.

"What the fuck!" Leta exclaimed in a state of shock, rushing over to the poor elf and holding her in her arms as she knelt on the floor. "Language Leta." Amata warned with raised eyebrows and wide eyes.

Corvus opened his mouth to shout, his face going red and beginning by shake slightly. Her mother noticed this and took his arms, ushering him into the study as Minette went over to Leta who was scowling at him.

"I swear, one day I'll have the strength to beat the shit out of him." She gritted through her teeth and Minette took Tinky from her arms and helping her to the kitchen.

Leta stomped up to her room, shaking the house with each step. She got to her room and slammed the door, jumping onto her bed and lying on her back.

She then gazed up at the painting on the top of her four poster bed which her and her sister painted one night. She was biting her lip so hard that it physically hurt and she had to get a handkerchief to clean the blood.

                                        ༒
"Honey, why did you do that?" Amata asked her husband who stomped around the study with his arms crossed. "She is a house elf. She lives to serve us!" He hissed through his teeth which made his wife rolled her eyes.

"Not to be kicked!" She shouted back which made him sigh loudly. "Why can't you be like Walburga and just stay quiet." He said which made her bit her lip and shake her head.

"Why didn't you marry her then?" She asked, lowering her voice so her children wouldn't hear. "You're a sick and twisted man," She gritted through her teeth as she passed him. "But the problem is, I still love you." She sighed as she walked out, leaving Corvus alone to pace around.

                                       ༒
Dinner was finished quickly and in silence as the small family sat on the long dining table, chairs in between all of them.

Once she had scoffed it down, Leta went for a walk around the estate and into the garden. They summer sun was beginning to set, leaving only orange light to led Leta around the highly maintained bushes and flowers.

She then paused when she cane across a stone statue of a weeping angel, their wings covering their body for warmth. Leta ran her fingers along the feathers of the angel's wings before sitting under it, her knees pulled up to her chest.

She heard the hoot of an owl and looked over to the trees in the distance but her eyes caught a marking in the stone on the base of the beautiful statue. Carved into it was her and Regulus's name which they had did before either of them started Hogwarts.

                                          ༒
"Boys, Dinner!" Euphemia called up the stairs, the smell of delicious food flooding the first floor of their home in Godric's Hollow.

The boys came racing down, pushing each other down the stairs until James had fell down onto the floor with a flood and Sirius was at the dining table.

James got up and ruffled Sirius's hair as he passed him, sitting next to his father and picking up his fork.

"Mum! Sirius at all the bread!" James whines as Sirius shoved a piece of buttered bread in his mouth. "Oh sorry." He then took out the bread from his mouth which was covered in spit and half bitten into.

James shook his head in disgust as Fleamont chuckled and Euphemia rolled her eyes before putting more bread in front of her messy haired boy.

"Thank you." He said as he put one into his mouth, moving the plate as Sirius reached over for one, sending a bowl of soup flying.

"Settle down now." Euphemia said as she got up and flicked her wand, cleaning up the mess and putting the bowl back on the table which instantly filled up.

"Sorry Mum."
"Sorry Mum."