SIXTY FOUR

She danced around on the transparent dance floor with Tino while I enjoyed my glass of vodka. I could finally breathe better now that we had her back.

The music sheathed the silence and the sound of car horns.

The way she looked up at him, I wished I could take a picture and watch it every day.

She laughed and threw her head back as he whispered something into her ear.

I wanted to know what the secret was.

"Maybe he'd tell me when I fuck it out of him" I mumbled to myself with a smirk and placed the half empty glass of vodka on the table.

I stood up, folding up the sleeves of my blue and white striped shirt as I approached them.

"Gianni" the angel giggled as Tino tipped her backwards. He pulled her up and I held my hands out.

"Forgive my lack of...dance skills, Principessa" I kissed her forehead and slid an arm around her waist and the other was settled on her back.

The way she smiled at me had me feeling like I'd done a million things right.

"Doesn't matter. As long as we get to be this close, right?" She whispered and I smiled. As we swayed haphazardly on the glass floor, I kept wondering what would happen if she was just gone.

If Vin didn't save her.

"I love you" I whispered and she smiled but didn't reply. It left a strong ache in my chest but I wouldn't force it.

Did Tino know of her reluctance to say those words back?

"Are you having fun?" I whispered, kissing the shell of her ear and I felt satisfied when her breath hitched.

"Hmm...Maybe. I still say I should have some of those deluxe burgers" she grinned like a child and I shook my head disapprovingly.

That burger was a one way ticket to a heart attack.

"Uh...no" I deadpanned and she giggled.

"I'll tell Daddy that and he'll let me get it" she spoke like the true brat she was and I laughed, glancing at Tino who was staring at us.

As our eyes met, he stood up and began to walk towards us. I shivered involuntarily and her soft fingers on my chest fiddled with the buttons on my shirt.

"Hey" He stood behind Wura who looked extremely happy to be sandwiched between us.

I cupped Tino's face, just wanting him to understand that he could trust me.

"Can I get the double deluxe burger?" She rested her head on Tino's chest looking up at him with a pout.

"Yes" he stared at her like he was in a haze. At this point, he'd probably sell me if she asked him to.

I didn't blame him though. I'd probably do the same if she asked.

"No" I tilted my head at Tino who looked down at Wura and kissed her lips.

"Of course you can, il mio Fiore" he kissed her and she grinned at me, sticking her tongue at me.

"I said no" I growled, staring into Tino's eyes and he sighed, kissing the side of Wura's head.

"Fine. I'll get you some tomorrow" he cooed into her ear and I chuckled when she shivered.

"Why is my food the yardstick of dominance here? I mean...I don't mind seeing the tables turn..." she trailed off and turned around to face Tino.

I smirked knowing that was all I needed.

He was putty in her hands.

So was I but....I had more willpower...I think?

"Did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?" Tino's voice was gravelly low, deep. It had my pants getting even tighter.

I could feel her shiver as I ran my hand over her hips.

"A couple of times. I don't mind hearing it again" she grinned and Tino chuckled, running his thumb along her full lips.

Hey sweets! I'm back! *snorts*
I'll have four new chapters up by Thursday. Don't forget to leave feedback, vote, comment, follow and share.
I appreciate every form of support.
*insert sensual wink here*
Enjoy and let me know what you think!
-Aduke🦋