The Bed

LIZZYS POV

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Day 29

"Anyone seen you?" Johnny whispers as I sneak into his room and gently push the door close with my back leaning against it. I eagerly shake my head no at his question and smile little. He grabs my hand with what he pulls me to his torso, wrapping his arms around my waist.

An uncontrolled smirk creeps on my face as I look up and into that handsome face of his. His blonde hair falls messily on his head. I reach out my hands to place them on his shoulders and cock my head a little.

I let out a surprised sigh when all of the sudden Johnny jumps to sit on his bed. With his arms still around my torso he pulls me along and I end up falling right onto him. Chuckling I quickly turn myself to sit beside him instead. "What was that?" I laugh.

Johnny only smirks and shrugs his shoulder, having an arm around me once again to have me lean onto his side. He's a little clingy. And I'm in love with it. I feel so special between his arms.

"Can I ask how the date went yesterday?". I reach out for one of his hands and randomly observe the rings that decorate his fingers as I shrug my shoulders. "Alright I guess. The food was pretty nice!". Johnny answers with a low chuckle.

"So nothing really happened between you and .. that boy?". I grab onto his hand a little tighter as I lift my gaze to look up at him and shake my head, "no, of course not. I told you I wasn't interested in him!".
"Yeah but you still could've changed your mind. I'm just asking." Johnny murmurs with an innocent puppy look in his eyes.

We stay silent for a moment or two. "Nothing happened." I sigh as I run a hand through my hair to push it out of my vision, "trust me on that.".

Johnny silently nods his head okay and I can feel him pressing a kiss to the top of my head. It makes me all weak so I smile. As I always do when he's around. I once again run my fingers over his rings while mindlessly staring at them. "I like when you wear jewelry." I state, "it suits you very well. You look really sexy with 'em!". I actually didn't want to look him in the eyes when telling him this, that's why I kept my gaze low.

Johnny though gently pulls away his hand from my grip. His pointing finger rests underneath my chin when he tilts my head up to do what I didn't want - looking in my eyes. "Don't look down. I like looking at your face." He says and leans in a little.

I blush and cock my head to have some strands of hair fall into my face as I close my eyes, preparing for the kiss we're leaning in to. Just before our lips could touch Johnny tugs the hair behind my ear again. His hand then rests on my cheek as he gently captures my lips into a slow kiss. I moan softly at the movement and lean in closer.

What I thought was supposed to be a sweet, slow kiss soon turned into something deeper. Johnny's lips moved faster and I could feel his hot tongue licking my upper lip over and over again.

I find my way to sit on his lap with my thighs hugging his as I tightly wrap my arms around his neck to keep him in place. Johnny starts running his hands up and down my sides. They move over my whole body actually. He sometimes massages my back all so softly when the second after he'd squeeze my butt a little. I could laugh at the way he's trying to control himself but on the other hand it fucking turns me on. A l o t.