20 | Elvira

"I will just get some tissues from Ella," I say with a smirk of my own and turn towards the door

"Oh no you don't," laughs erupt from me when he turns me around making me collide against his chest.

"Really?" He narrows his eyes at my challenge but a small smile plays at his lips. I think something just happened to me seeing him smile like that.

Seeing him smile, even the littlest, is something I can never get over of. I am sucker for smiles so when Zane gives me one, I internally swoon. But deep down, I know I won't be able to go any further than this. No matter how much this continues, it will come to an end sometime.

Pushing him, I run around him for the box of tissues that has fallen on the floor. Just as my fingers barely touch it; Zane manages to kick the box away from me making me groan.

"Zane stop," I say as I get up and quickly run to where it has collided against the window wall. I am about to bend down when Zane holds my waist stopping me from walking any further.

"Zane seriously stop, I am feeling so sticky and dirty,"

"Sticky and dirty hmm?" He questions with his face right next to mine over my shoulder.

"Yes," I say laughing when his hair tickles on my ear.

With my back to his front, his arm snakes around my waist before he turns me around. My eyes snap to his and see the same emotion in them that I saw that night at the club.

"Zane stop," I warn as I watch him inch closer to me, taking steps back myself, I bump into the wall behind me making me suck a breath in.

Oh God.

"Come on, run away, go get the tissue box," he challenges just as he places both his hands next to me head on the window behind me.

"It's right there you know, I can just..." I trail off as I slowly try to bend down in this position, it seems impossible and it turns impossible when he holds my waist making me groan.

"I know I look so ugly with cake smeared on my face and..." I look down to see the cake still there on my chest.

"I can help with that," he says and before I can stop him, his head ducks.

He starts to lick the cake off my chin, slowly inching closer to my lips but never fully touching them, teasing me. I stopped breathing the minute his lips touched me. I so hope the fast beating of my heart isn't reachable to him because that would be embarrassing.

It's crazy how much my body is responding to him. It's crazy to think that it even does, to this dumb CEO who works across from me.

"Zane," I whisper out just as sucks off the last piece from the corner of my lips. He slowly backs away and looks at my lips before looking back at me.