35- beach date

(i already know yall want beach sEx. but it aint happening, so dont get your hopes up)

no one pov

"ready?"

jungkook asked softly, smiling at taehyung who only nodded, looking up at the taller. school had just ended and they were setting off to go to the beach.

"wait- where are you going, exactly?" hoseok asked making both boys turn their heads. seeing their friends stare at them confused.

"oh. were going to the beach." taehyung said softly. suddenly jimin and lisa cooed in the backround, causing the youngest boy to blush.

"oh~~. you better get going then!" jimin said teasingly. jungkook only chuckled and looked to taehyung again. "ready?" he asked softly. tae looked at him and nodded. "uhu.." he said quietly.

"well lets go then." jungkook smiled, walking off as taehyung followed. both giving a small wave to their friends until they got to jungkooks car.

the two drove to their destination. the soft music coming from the radio played as back round music. jungkooks hand placed on taehyungs thigh. it seemed to happen almost all the time now, and it drove taehyung crazy.

with in minutes, the two arrived at the beach. it, being a monday afternoon, was completely empty. meaning they had the whole beach to themselves. it almost made the whole mood more romantic.

excited, taehyung hopped out of the car. smiling widely at the sandy beach and crashing waves. jungkook smiled lovingly at the boy as he got out of the car as well. 

sneakily, the male went up behind taehyung and wrapped his arms around his waist. taehyung jumped slightly at the feeling, but soon melted into the touch knowing it was jungkook.

the younger felt butterflies in his stomach as jungkook held him from behind, his head placed softly on taes shoulder. a small blush rose to his cheeks as he melted further into jungkooks hold.

"wanna go in the water?" jungkook soon asked. his soft yet deep voice hitting taes ears. the olders soft breath on his neck. but tae tried to block out the fluttery feeling and nodded his head.

"well, lets get changed then." jungkook said unwrapping his arms from taes waist. the younger pouted internally at the sudden lack of warmth.

tae turned his back to the sea, watching as jungkook opened the back seat doors. the young boy visibly blushing as jungkook stripped his shirt. leaving him with his bare chest exposed.

luckily for jungkook, he always kept an extra pair of clothes in his car. meaning he had shorts. so he quickly grabbed them and looked at taehyung who stood clueless.

jungkook chuckled at the small boy. "there should be a shirt or something." he informed. tae nodded quickly and walked to the open door. searching the backseat for a shirt.

as he did so, jungkook had swiftly changed into the shorts, and awaited taehyung who soon let out a small "aha!". tae turned around smiling at jungkook, holding a black shirt.

jungkook nodded smiling. taehyung seemed to have forgotten what to do next, as he held up the shirt. making jungkook chuckle once more.

"you gonna change?" he asked teasingly. tae looked at the shirt and blushed. "o-oh.. uh right.." he said in a small voice.

tae shyly looked at jungkook. "c-can you turn around...?" he asked softly. jungkook only nodded and turned his back to the younger.