Part 65

We all landed in Dumbledores office with our uniform on, wands In hand and bag with us, our luggage not included.

"Ah perfect! I love magic I do. Your luggage is in your dorms, off you go. Best to go to the courtyard, people from the train are heading up." Dumbledore smiled at us and ushered us out.

"Woah." Ron stared at us, I was a bit confused myself but it was whatever.

-

We all split up in the courtyard as our year came crawling in from the train, the twins went to meet with people from their year, Ron and Hermione went godknows where and I saw Harry walking beside cho.

"Hey squirt was wondering where you vanished too."

I turned around smirking, Blaise.

"Hello!" I squealed and hugged him, it was nice to act normal until we go back into school, I reckon it will change.

"What about me?" Draco huffed from behind us, I got down and approached him, I stood there seeing what he would do if I just don't do anything.

"Seriously?" He huffed and pulled me into a kiss.

"Mhm" I smiled In pleasure.

He smirked and hugged me.

"Potter" he spat and I turned around to see Harry, who ignored draco.

"Y/n Hagrids back" he told me, out of breath, Ron and Hermione behind him.

"WHAT!" I rushed over to the twins who were passing.

"Take this to my dorm or yours I don't care I need to go."  I threw them my bag and turned to draco and Blaise.

"Malfoy! Zabini!" Pansy Parkinson called them as she was stood afar with the rest of the inquisitorial quad.

I looked back to draco and Blaise.

"Coming." Draco smirked and walked away, not even glancing back at me, Blaise on the other hand muttered a sorry and walked off.

"Fuck them come on" I said to the trio and we pushed past the other years.

We sprinted down the hill towards Hagrids and I mean sprinted.

Hermione stopped outside the door of Hagrids hut, causing me to collide into Ron and Harry's backs.

"I will say this one last time, I am ordering you to tell me where you've been." We heard the pink swamp inside, great.

All I wanted was a chat and some fucking tea.

We crept up to the glass window and peaked in a little, it was blurry but we could also hear better.

"I've told you! I've been away for meh health" Hagrid pleaded.

Umbitch looked at the window, nearly sighting us as we ducked down.

"Your health.?"  She questioned him.

"She's so fucking nosy." I muttered and Ron sniggered.

"Yeh, a bit of fresh air Yano?" He waved his hands around, we could see straight through his lies, he looked terrible and had scars on his face.

"Oh yes as gamekeeper fresh air must be hard to come by. If I were you, I wouldn't get too used to being back in fact, I mightn't bother unpacking at all" she smiled

Hagrid looked furious although I didn't blame him.

She walked out and we had to drag Ron out of her sight quickly.

We rushed in as soon as she left, we didn't say a word until we all sat down.

"Best make some tea hadn't I?" He muttered and heated the kettle.