(49) Hostage (part 2)

Alessandro's POV:

No way. This cannot happen.

Standing there were my cousins and Grandpa.

"Leo, Antonio, Mark, Stephano, Angelo, Emilio, Grandpa?", Elijah almost whispered.

"What the hell?", Emilio said shocked looking at us.

"Ales? Elijah? Uncle V?", Antonio spoke confused looking at us.

"Ahh all of you standing here makes me feel so happy and proud of myself", the man snickered.

"You bastard. You got more of my family hostage!", Grandpa yells.

"Oh yeah. It was fun you know", The man laughed.

"I'll show you what's fun", I growl taking a step forward with Elijah but suddenly I am pulled back.

I saw his men were holding me and Elijah back with their guns pointed at us.

"What the hell do you want?", Leo growled.

"Oh god this family asks so many questions. It's getting annoying. Stop ruining my mood. I'll tell you when I want to okay?", The man replied

He then gestured something to his men and then me and my family was dragged out of the room towards some cell looking room.

We were dumped in there and locked from outside.

Elijah hugged dad and checked him out for any injuries.

"What are you guys doing here? What happened?", I asked curiously

"We received this letter from this man informing about my father, Uncle Francesco and Uncle Luciano's kidnap. They had gone out today for the shipment delivery", Leo said

"The same happened to us. We got a letter for Dad and me and Ales were asked to come here", Elijah said

"A well thought and executed plan", Angelo muttered.

Everyone sighed.

"Where are my brothers then?", Dad asked

"We don't know. They didn't tell us anything", Grandpa said annoyed

"Who is this guy anyway?", Stephan asked

"God knows. I just know I'm gonna kill him as soon as I get a chance", Emilio growled.

Everyone else nodded.

Suddenly the door opened and my three uncles are pushed inside.

"Dad!", My cousins said

"What the hell?", They spoke in unison looking at us in absolute shock

Me and the others explained them what has happened all along. They were extremely pissed at the end of it.

"Whoever this man is, he is very smart. He literally succeed in attacking us and forcing you guys to come down here for us four", Uncle Francesco said pointing towards him and his brothers.

We all nodded.

"Do you think anyone can get us out of here?", Dad asked me.

"Ben knows we came here and I had asked him to inform Leo, tony and others if we don't come back", I said

"We asked mom, aunt Elisa and Grandma to contact you", Mark sighed.

"Ben's got no help from us now", Antonio said angrily kicking the wall.

Hours went by no one came in. We were getting restless. We didn't know what to do.

"I'm getting worried for everyone back home", Uncle Alfonso spoke.