chap:22

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Movie was hell boring! who see this kind of movies man!! By the half movie Pari herself was sleeping on my shoulder where the cat was sleeping in Pari's Lap..

I should wake her up.. she can sleep after dinner! Yep..

Sid: Pari wake up!

She scrunched her nose but got up! I chuckled at this baby!

Sid: So how the movie.?

I asked.. She stucked her tongue out making me laughed out loud... she has gud way of explaining even without talking!..

Sid: Okay, You tell me.. do you wanna eat something special!?

She pouted and saw little upward um the way of thinking it is... she nodded smilingly..

Sid: Okay tell me..

She stood up , took cat in her hands and sign me to follow.. coming in room she made cat sleep in her little house... where led me towards kitchen..

she pointed towards an ?? OVEN??? Okay i am getting may be something backed!?

Sid: Do you wanna eat cake ? Or something baked!?

She shook her head negatively.. going near the oven where i was following her.. she touched the oven's sticker!! O DAMN .. DONT TELL ME.. MEANS WHENEVER SHE SITS WITH ME SOMEWHERE SHE NOTICES EACH AND EVERYTHING!!

Sid: Noodles??

She nodded excitedly.. and hugged me.. that was sudden i wrapped my arms around her..

Sid: Okay as you say, but you also have to eat something healthy.. its not that healthy okay..

i said still hugging her.. she nodded standing still there.. she looked at me and kissed my cheeks making my eyes went wide.. she again hugged me.. Little baby..

she looked at me with a sad pout.. making me frown.. Now she was very happy what happens all of sudden!

Sid: what happened baby!?

She pointed towards her forehead making me smile.. as i kissed her forehead then cheek.. she tried to reach my forehead to kiss but couldn't, but then she pulled me downward towards her and pecked my forehead.. and then grinned widely! As she found a new way to reach on me actually to make me reach towards her..hahaha she is just a baby..

Sid: What was that baby!!

She shook her head.. i ordered some mix veg sabzi again also some noodles.. we were sitting waiting for food when that little minx hungry thankless cat came and started MIYAAAUN MIYAAAAUN..

pari took her and made her put in her lap.. thank god she woke up.. otherwise she will disturb my sleep in morning!!

Our food came on which Pari happily went to wash her hands... while i put milk in bowl puting it beside the cat..

Post dinner, i gave Pari her medicines.. she took it... Changing in our night wears we both were on bed.. and that little cat in her bed!

Sid: Baby we will go for shopping tomorrow! And also for enjoying somewhere..!

She smiled and pointed towards cat who was rolling on her little bed..making me frown.. she wants to take that cat with us! NOPESS .. Hell No.. Thats Not Happening!

 Thats Not Happening!