16

~ Gabriel ~

  I feel bad for Dazzline and Tara. I know how much they hate each other and the last thing they need to know is they are twins.

  Fara stormed out of the class as I walked in.

  The first thing I heard was "Guy, no be ya shirt be dat?"

  I turned to the person who said that. It was Ayomikun. One of the most annoying boys in class.

   "You don finally knack am?" Elijah, Ayomikun's best friend asked.

   I looked at Dazzline who was looking at my top which she was wearing, uncomfortably.

   "Can you guys please just shut the fuck up and mind your goddamned business!" I snapped.

  Dazzline left the class.

"What? No be question we dey ask?" Ayomikun shot back.

  "Just shut the fuck up and stop making the girl feel uncomfortable. She's had enough already!" Tara intervened.

  "Pele ooo. Aunty Tara." One girl said. "And what if your sister has had enough? We don't give a fuck about her. She can go to hell for all we care!"

She added to much emphasis on the sister.

    "Can you actually say that in front of Dazzline?" Tara raised an eyebrow.

   "Why can't I?" The girl asked with an expression that seemed to say which kind question this one dey ask sef?

   Nathan started laughing as if something was funny.

  "Are you okay?" Zephan asked him.

   "Try saying that in front of Dazzline and I swear you will regret yourself" Nathan replied the girl.

   "Wetin she wan do for me? She wan beat me? Abi she go kill me?" The girl laughed.

   "Dazzline may seem cool, nice and gentle. Not the troublesome type but trust me, you don't wanna get on her bad side" Nathan turned back to the book he was reading.

   "Look at how he's doing. As if they are even siblings!" Another girl scoffed.

   I thought Nathan was gonna get angry and probably slap that girl (which she deserves) but no! He just stared at her.

  Seems it is a family trait for them to always keep their cool.

   "Try saying that to Dazzline and you'd instantly wish you were dead" he replied and left the class.

   "So guy, you neva ansa our question naa. You don finally knack that babe?" That idiot named Elijah asked again.

   I angrily grabbed him by the collar of his uniform.

"The next time you ask me that kind of a senseless question, I swear, I'll finish you off!!".

  "Parvez, leave that mumu alone naa. You know e no get sense before before. How he wan ask correct question?" It was Zephan who said that.

  I glared at Elijah who was trembling before I pushed him and left the class.

  The only place I can go to now is the gym. No one would be there now.

  I lay on the floor. All I feel like doing now is sleeping.

  "No!....Go away...go away" I heard a soft cry.

  Is someone in here?

"Please go away" I heard the same voice followed by soft whimpers.