- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 -

Mature content ahead...

-

Aria Rowen

Draco led me back to his dorm, and we walked quietly to avoid waking any other students.

This was my third time ever going into his room, the first being— well— yeah...

Once the door was shut, Draco's hands found their way back to my waist. He kissed me softly, causing butterflies to fill my stomach before he pulled away again.

"You know you're the only girl I've ever let sleepover, right?"

"But that night— after we— the game. I stayed here then..."

"Still. That was the first time I ever hooked up with someone without kicking them out afterward."

I gave a small laugh. "We were drunk. You probably didn't realize what you were doing—"

"No I did..." He quickly cut me off and I looked up to see him giving me a soft smile.

I playfully rolled my eyes as he moved his hands to grasp mine and led me towards his bed.

Draco pulled me down so that I was lying beside him as our lips reconnected and I shifted closer.

I craved his touch more than anything. I missed the feeling of his hands on my body.

Merlin, I was fucking addicted.

"Draco..." My voice was a soft whimper against his mouth, only sending him further over the edge as he trailed his lips down to my neck.

"Tell me what you want," Draco mumbled the words against my skin as he moved on top of me. In a swift motion, he slipped his shirt off and tossed it to the floor.

I was exhausted, but I knew he wasn't about to let me go to sleep.

When I didn't respond, he ran his hands further down my clothed body, indicating to me that he wanted them off. In a quick motion, he tugged my sweater over my head, tossing it somewhere into the room.

-

Draco Malfoy

She was perfect.

She was perfect and she was mine.

I paid careful attention to every small and sweet sound that she made as I planted soft kisses down her chest and stomach. The way her body moved beneath mine drove me crazy and all I wanted was to mark her as my own— to leave reminders along her neck and skin so that everyone would know she was already taken...

Taken by me.

-

Aria Rowen

"Fuck, Draco..." I let out a small cry as his hand brushed over my throbbing core, making me want him inside of me.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I felt his hot breath against my neck as he continued to suck and leave marks against my skin.

"P—Please—" His finger rubbed over my clit, sending large amounts of pleasure through my body as I squirmed beneath him.

"Please what?" His pitying tone was almost mocking as he gazed at my body that was beginning to come more undone with each movement of his fingers.

I gave a frustrated huff, too flustered to even speak as I bit down on my lower lip. "Draco— just—"

"Do you want me to fuck you, darling?" His movements slowed down, going at a painfully slow pace. I nodded as he planted a kiss on my jaw. "Just say the words... beg for it."

"Please," My eyes watered from the overwhelming pleasure as his fingers slipped inside of me once more. "Please fuck me."

"See how easy it is to tell me what you want?" He gave a satisfied smirk and moved his free hands to the button on his pants, sliding them off as well.

He removed his fingers, causing a small moan to escape from my lips. "Just— fuck—" I gasped as he slowly entered me, rather than slamming his entire length in. It was slow, setting me on edge as I gripped onto his shoulders.

"You like that?" He groaned the words in between long thrusts as I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"Fuck— yes—" I gave a soft moan as he sped up, causing me to dig my nails into his back.

"Fucking hell, Aria... you—" His breathing shuddered as he placed a hand on the headboard in front of our bodies. "—you look perfect beneath me," He took in my pleasured appearance and his parted lips dove down to kiss my neck and shoulders.

I tried to contain myself as he continued to thrust into my core which tightened around him each time he slipped in, bringing me closer and closer to my high.

He slowed down and pulled his head up, gazing into my eyes to view every reaction I had to the way he made me feel. "No one... Aria. No one gets to have you like I do. Understand?"

I gave a sharp nod as he quickened his pace once more.

"I—I'm close—"

"Finish for me," His mouth was inches from my own, causing his lips to lightly brush over mine.

With a final thrust in just the right spot, all of the pleasure he had built up within me released itself and I felt my stomach twist in knots as my body became overcome with different sensations. He gave a few more messy thrusts as he released himself, fucking me until the only thing either of us could do was try and catch up with our breathing patterns.

Draco rolled off of me, but kept an arm firmly wrapped around my waist as he pulled my body closer to his. He planted a few small kisses on my forehead and on top of my head before pulling the sheets over our entwined figures.

"I'm the only one..." Draco repeated himself for the second time tonight. "...only I get to have you like this."

"You're the only one," I whispered the words back as I gazed into his mesmerizing grey eyes. "I promise. I'm not going anywhere..."

-

-

-