Cute

"Mikey!" Y/n cried, jumping into my arms. I barely caught her as we stood on her front porch. Aww... she's so happy to see me...

"Hey..." I smiled, she then, abruptly pulled away. And then I understood why.

"Y/n! Hey," Gerard greeted with Frank and Ray behind him. If they saw we wouldn't hear the end of their dumb ass comments towards us...

"Oh, you brought the boys..." She spoke, slightly saddened.

"Yeah, is that alright?" I asked as we walked inside.

"Uhm, yeah, I kinda, really wanted to hang out with just you though..." I did too...

"I did too, but I needed the ride, and then everyone tagged along." I explained. She hummed.

The boys already sat around the living room, talking. We still stood in the entry way before she sat down as well. I followed, taking a seat beside her. My gaze naturally turned towards her as I tuned out the boys. I wish I had come alone... I should've walked... what would we have done if I came alone? Maybe she'd kiss me...

My gaze went to the couch cushion. I would've liked that... a kiss from her would be nice...

"Mikey... Mikey?" I snapped out of my thoughts as someone spoke my name. A giggle was followed shortly afterwards, and I knew exactly who it was.

"Wassup?" I casually asked.

"Uhm, I was gonna get sodas, do you want one?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, yeah, sure..."

"Alright, I'll be back." She walked off.

"...the dance is in two weeks! I think I'll be prepared."

"Wait, two? I thought it was in three..." I chimed.

"It's on the second," Ray said, "Speaking of, I gotta date."

"You did!? Who?" I asked.

"Ashlyn..." He happily sighed with his head in hands.

"Since when?" Gerard asked as Y/n walked back in. She handed out sodas before sitting next to me.

"Since this morning..."

"Damn..." Frank said.

"What'd I miss?" Y/n asked me.

"Ray has a date to the dance."

"Aww, good for you." She smiled. He smiled back.

"Yeah, she's pretty cool..."

"So it's gonna be us four then?" Frank asked, "Oh, I can't wait to ruin the dance without someone telling me not to!"

"Don't make me follow you around!" Ray cried.

"I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I said, chuckling.

"Yeah I highly doubt you will." Frank smirked.

"Why's that?"

"Cause you and Y/n will probably be making out the whole night anyways. I'm off the hook." He leaned back, still smirking. My eyes went wide at the sound of this while I could already sense Y/n's uncomfortableness.

"Right, I'll join ya Frankie. They'll keep each other occupied for awhile..." Gerard chuckled.

"I'm gonna... uhm... yeah..." Y/n had become so embarrassed that she couldn't come up with an excuse to leave the room, but walked off anyways.

"Ugh, why do you guys always do this!? It's not funny!" I cried, "You're just making us uncomfortable! Will you please, fuck off!"

"Aww, we're just teasing Mikey."