#19

You wake up in the room you fell asleep in. You had your own private room. You had already set all your stuff up. You got up it was only 5am you don't have the cadets till 12. You were grateful, you went and got in a morning run, before going to workout. The run was nice, you wore leggings and your FBI crewneck, that still smelled like Spencer. You cried a little from the run. 

You knew you had done the right thing, neither of you were ready for the kind of commitment you both were nearing. You did a workout just to keep yourself in shape, and you honestly wanted a body glow up and now was the time to do so. You did a 20 minute butt blaster which you were already seeing results, you also did a 10 minute core workout to hopefully bring your abs back and get rid of some side fat giving you the perfect figure. You finished off with some yoga to get you in the right mind set. 

You ran back to your room, you took a quick shower and by the time you were done it was 8. You put on your tight green shirt and a pair of camo pants, your boots, and your cap. You also put your hair into a bun. You missed the uniform. You loved how confident it made you. You knew the team had a case today, so you would probably be getting a few calls today. You went to the food hall and had a nice healthy breakfast with no coffee. It was now 10 your phone started blowing up. 

You ignored all of the calls. You then ran into your old friend Joseph he, was with you when you were deployed. "Y/n Topaz?" You knew it was him. You changed your last name to your moms before you joined the BAU, Topaz was your dads last name. "Joseph is that you?" You ask. He was a lot more in shape he hugged. "How are you doing? Wait- what are you doing here?" He must've never left. "I'm good, I joined the FBI in the BAU then I was offered a two month sabbatical to come help some cadets. You look great." You said pulling away from the hug. "Hey, I gotta go. I'll see you around." He said running off. "Ofcourse, see ya Joesph."

You looked around the base, before you had your class.

__
You forgot how much fun yelling at cadets was. There were only 10 girls out of the 50 you were teaching. You were harder on them. You wanted to make sure they were the best they could possibly be. You walk into your room. When your phone rings again. It was Hotch, but he was facetiming. You were unsure if he actually knew had to work facetime. 

"Hey Hotch?" You said sitting on your bed. Everyone was there. You could see Spence in the back. He wasn't looking at the camera. "Is that your uniform." Asked JJ. You placed the phone on your dress and showed it off. "Yep, it's amazing here. What did you guys need?" You said picking the phone back up. "We all read your letters, we all sent you a text." 

You smiled, "Thanks guys. None of you cried right?" You already kind of knew the answer. "Pen did and Rossi teared up, but Reid-" You didn't want to hear this so you interrupted. "I thought I said not to cry." You heard at your door. "Hey Joe come on in." You let him in and shut the door. "Good luck on the case guys I should get going." You said hanging up. 

You looked over, "Hey y/n." He said. "Hey what's up?" You asked. "I just wanted to check up on you and see how your first day back went." You smiled at him, "It was awesome, I forgot how amazing this was." He nodded. "I was wondering if you would want to come get a drink with me and the others?" He asked. "Sure Joe, I would love to. What should I wear?" You ask. "Something casual. We're going to a bar at 7." he said. You looked at your clock it was only 5. "I should eat, before I go." He smiled at your response, "So you are doing better. I was going to ask but I was afraid to." You smiled, "I'll see you later Joe." 

You looked at your texts and went to the dining hall, to pick something to eat. That's when one of your female cadets came up to you. "Excuse ma'am." You looked at her fighting back a smile, "Cadet Mia. What can I do for you?" You asked. "Ma'am I was wondering if I could speak with you." She said. "Of course hun, you have my undivided attention." You knew that wasn't very professional but you knew it was too late. "How did you do it? I mean when you introduced yourself you said, doctor, S.S.A, and Captain." You smiled, "I honestly have no idea, I worked really hard. I was never easy on myself. That's also why I'm being so hard on you and the other girls." She liked your answer, which was slightly reassuring. "Thank you ma'am." You nodded, "Of course, I'm always here if you need anything." You say. 

You grab a snack because they weren't serving any meals. You finished it then went back to your room, you changed into your skinny jeans, and a sage green lace cami. You also grabbed your leather jacket because you had your motorcycle. You got on and drove to the address. You felt so good out on the road on your bike. It was just you and the open road. Then you heard sirens behind you. You pulled over. When you saw who pulled you over, after taking your glasses off. 

"Hi officer, what's the problem?" You ask. They look at you, "Can I see your license." You got pulled over a lot. Most male officer couldn't believe a female driving a motorcycle. You pull it out and hand him your license. "Here is my badge and creds too." You said pulling out your military license and your FBI badge. "Oh, you're all good. I just need to call your boss to clarify your creds." he said walking away. Really? This was uncalled for. You called Morgan. "Hey, could you tell Hotch that I just got pulled over and their calling to clarify my motorcycle license?" You ask into the phone than you hear who it is. "Y/n? You ride a motorcycle?" It was Spencer. You hung up. I can't do this tonight I'm just gonna go back to the base. The officer let you go and you went back.

A/N

Hey, it's me. The next chapter is probs gonna be a time jump a month into it. 

I'm happy with this ignore it if you think something is weird I didn't edit it, lol.