Ninety-two

"When it's Saturday and there's not a DAMN thing on tv". I scratched my head and then remembered what happened yesterday. "Oh shit". I gasped. "Yo... I bet my soul that Xiu and Jin fucked". I said. "And I bet my teenage virginity to God that Tae is going to ask to sleep with me". I grabbed my phone and texted Xiu.

Jimin
Babe?
Where are you?

Xiukeeper
Boo! I was JUST about to call you!
😊

Jimin
...
You guilty ass whore

Xiukeeper
The fuck?

I don't fucking your ass names, you cum basket!

Jimin
...
You slept with Jin didn't you?

Xiukeeper
That wasn't me...

Jimin
Don't lie to me

You used a emoji...

And you call them pointless

Xiukeeper
They are!

Jimin
Babe...

Xiukeeper
We...

We were drunk

Jimin
Damn it Xiu!

Now I'm in danger!

Xiukeeper
I regret nothing

And besides... I misjudged him

He's pretty good

Maybe you should have Tae get a taste of you 👅

Jimin
You fucking disgust me

Xiukeeper
Thanks!

I'll make sure to keep it up!

Bye boo!

"Damn it, now Tae... Annnd here it is". I groaned seeing Tae's name pop up on my phone. "Fucking hell". I groaned and answered the phone. "Hel...". "You now owe me sex". "I don't owe you nothing!". I yelled. "Don't do me dirty darling, we are both single now". "You will NOT touch me!". I shouted. "Don't worry, leave everything to me". "Are you listening to me?".

"I'll get some toys and lube and I'll be over in a hour... Prepare yourself for me". Taehyung hangs up and I banged my head on the table. "I gotta go". I ran to my room and felt something off. I went back to the living room but I didn't have to go that far when I saw someone standing in front of my hallway.

 I went back to the living room but I didn't have to go that far when I saw someone standing in front of my hallway

"I was wondering when you'll notice me". The man laughs. "Ho-how did you get in here?". I asked. "Please, with this security and breakable door, it was very easy to get in here". He says. "And who are you?". I asked and he smiles. "Me?".

"I'm Shark".