1 - (Asmo) Lights, Camera, Deviltube!

- Chapter 1 -
- Asmo - SFW -
- Revised ! -

Note - Demons Noble is meant to be a Devildom version of Barnes & Noble.

~°•°~

There was no admitting it from you, but you kind of had some feels for Asmo. Wait, no, that can't be right. You definitely had feels for Asmo. Still, you wouldn't be caught dead saying anything romantic towards him, not even about you.

He was beautiful, talented, optimistic, you could go on for days and days about how much you admired him. He seemed to like you quite a bit as well. He was always calling you 'cute' and had all sorts of nicknames for you and he flirted with you all the time.

Of course, he flirts with everyone, so you couldn't possibly be special, could you? You could never tell.

You had tried to tell him how you felt a few times, but it was interrupted by someone else (Mammon in particular), or you were stopped by your own feelings because you didn't want to be in such a vulnerable state. Like, what if it ruined your friendship?

You thought he wouldn't take you seriously anyway with how many times you've been interrupted. You'd be cut off by something, and later he would ask you something along the lines of -

"About what you wanted to tell me earlier, you love me, don't you (Y/N)? Of course you love me! Everyone loves me! I'm the great Asmo, of course!"

Then your feelings against vulnerability would get in the way. "That wasn't it, Asmo. Just forget about it, it wasn't important anyway." Then you would move on with your day regretting every single word.

But today, you were determined to make a move. Maybe a sleepover would help? Yeah, for sure.

You walked down the halls, hearing Lucifer grumbling at his new paperwork, Mammon messing around with cards Levi obsessing over pulling the newest genshin character, and Satan putting away books from a recent Demons Noble haul.

You noticed Beel eating at the table, with Belphie sleeping on his shoulder, as you went to go get some snacks. They looked so happy sitting there together, and you smiled, walking back towards Asmo's room.

You gently knocked on Asmo's door, hoping he was in there. You didn't hear anything, so you assumed he was out shopping somewhere. Just as you were about to leave, the door opened. There he was. "Oh, (Y/N)! Hello, come in!~" He said with a bright smile. You were glad he was home.

As you stepped inside, you saw Asmo walking away from the door to the bathroom connected to his room. You had forgotten how extravagant it was. It was quite pretty. Ad he walked over to the sink, you noticed how large his sink was. You could bathe a goose with ease inside it.

But you noticed something else too. He appeared to have a setup for a livestream he was going to start. He had ring lights and all sorts of makeup paraphernalia. "You came around just in time to watch me stream!" He said. Now was your chance, better sooner than later.

"Before you start your stream, there's something I'd like to ask you." You were starting to get a little nervous. "Oh, is it that question you've been wanting to ask me for a really long time now?" He seemed to know what was going on already.

"You could say it's related to that." Now he looked quite interested. Maybe he could sense you'd be able to say something this time? You mustered up all the spare courage you'd been saving like the pennies in your pocket and asked:

"Asmo...uhh I don't know if you have a surname. Will you be my boyfriend?" You messed it up with the surname part, but at least you got the point across. His face lit up with pure joy. "Well, of course, (Y/N)! You know, I never really thought you'd gather up the bravery to say that."