Chapter 9 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Location: La'taishas apartment
Miami- dade, Florida

La'taisha Williams Location: La'taishas apartment Miami- dade, Florida

I was laying bed thinking about my sister Jordan. I haven't seen her since I met tray and Dezmond at Walmart. That was like five months ago.

Yeah we still FaceTime and text but it's not the same in person. So I just decided to text her to see if she wanted to chill.

Baldheadrat ❤️
iMessage

Me: hey sissy you want me to pick you up and we jus chill fa that day??

Baldheadrat❤️: yess! When you coming?

Me: I'll be there in like 45 minutes to a hour so just be ready & dress casual we might go out idk yet.

Baldheadrat❤️: ok bett

I swiped out of the thread and went to take a shower so i could get ready to go pick up my sister. I might take her on a sister date to Dave n Busters or sum.

30 minutes later....

I stepped out of the steamy shower and wrapped myself in my towel. I put my slide on and walked to my bed and sat on my towel while I put lotion on my body.

"Should I post on Instagram?" I thought about it for a second. "Nah ion really feeling it today". I went to the closet and put on my shoes and clothes. I sprayed on my perfume and walked out of the room.

On my way out the door I grabbed my keys off of the counter in the kitchen and made my way to my parents house to get Jordan.

At La'taisha & Jordan's parents house...

I used my old key to open the door and I walked in the house. I was greeted to see my mom and dad snuggled in the covers watching ATL on the TV.

"Hey y'all" I spoke to them as I made my way upstairs to Jordan's room.

"Hey baby girl" my dad spoke. "Hey my love" my mother spoke and lates her head back down on my dads chest.

"Awee y'all so cute" I said. I grabbed a random sock I found on the stairs and threw it on them.

"The fuck your did that fa?" My dad asked while removing the sock from his head.

"If I can't be happy and cuddled up then no one is" I shrugged and walked upstairs. I didn't bother to knock on Jordan's door I just walked in.

She had her phone set up on her dresser about to do a TikTok. "Hurry up and come do it wit me please" Jordan said.

"Which one is this?" I asked as I waited for the ten second timer to end.