Chapter-20

Next day will come under my list of worst days, I was feeling dreadful. Firstly I had to rush to get ready on time for school.

I tried to avoid everyone during breakfast, which I didn't had any difficulty in doing so. Infact My plan to ignore them worked pretty easy.

As if they care about me.

Car ride was silent and as usual there were a lot of stares and mutterings while I walked towards class.

Breaking news, I don't care.

The moment I entered the class, Everyone froze in their seats, Clarie and her friends looked freaked out.

I am not in a mood to deal with them now. Ashley and Sofia smiled at me, I gave them a small smile in return before walking towards them.

I somehow managed to survive classes, lack of sleep and all these shits in my life is slowly breaking my strength.

"Callie are you alright?" Sofia asked, looking at me in concern " You are so silent today and you don't look well"

"Yeah.... I am alright, a slight headache" I replied tiredly.

I just want this day to get over but its only lunch break now. Ashley and Sofia were forcing me to eat atleast a few bites when someone called me from behind.

"Callie"

I instantly knew it was Damien.

What does he want? Can't he leave me alone!

I didn't even turned to look at him, next moment he was pulling me to his table before I could shout insults at him.

What the heck!

I know shouting, yelling or any type of conversation is what they were looking for and I don't want to give them that satisfaction.

So I just flopped into the chair he pointed without speaking a word, Xander and Damien were now sitting on my either sides.

Everyone was looking at us as if expecting one if us to shout at each other.

"What? Mind your own business" I snapped loudly in a cold tone for the whole cafeteria to hear.

Well it worked.

"Callie, speak something?" Damien spoke softly after a minute or two.

"What do you want me to speak" I asked sighing.

"Eat something" Xander spoke placing a plate of pasta infront of me surprising us.

Really? Are you that dumb!

"I am not hungry" I muttered uninterested.

"You didn't even had your breakfast,You are not leaving until to eat something" Xander spoke sternly.

Seeing me not moving he decided to feed me forcefully.

One more reason to kill myself of embarrassment.

"Better kill me" I hissed, glaring at him while trying to swallow.

Damien was looking at us amused, while Xander rolled his eyes at my reaction.

"Keep rolling your eyes may be you will find a brain back there" I scoffed.

Everyone was looking at Xander feeding me stunned, but the jerk seem to be not at all bothered.

After a few moments the girl from yesterday came to our table with another guy today.

"Hello Callie, my name is Linda" she introduced herself in her sugar coated voice ignoring the annoyed looks my brothers sending her.

"I didn't know that Xander and Damien has a sister until yesterday, Everyone is dying to speak with you but You look so unapproachable" she continued

"And Yet, you are here" I replied.

Both my brothers were trying to bite back laughter, Linda was looking speechless.

"So are you guys coming to party this weekend?" Linda asked my brothers with a flirty smile trying to change topic.

"No, we are busy" Damien answered, while Xander didn't even bothered to look at her, he kept on feeding me.

"I didn't know Xander is such a caring brother" Linda gushed looking at us failing miserably to hide her jealously.

"Are you always this quiet Callie?" the boy with her asked, "You seem to be a very calm person, your brothers are quiet violent type" he joked looking at me expectantly.

"That's because You Don't know about me, No one plans a murder out loud"

I am in a bitchy mood today so be careful with your words.

"That's enough, I am leaving" I told Xander and stood up to leave.

While I walked out lot of gazes were following me, some in admiration, Some Scared and few more reaction.

I wish my life is easy for once.

------------------------------------------------------

"Callie, you are so lucky?" Sofia spoke.

I looked at her confused, there isn't anything like lucky in my life.

Not even the L of 'lucky'

"You got such amazing brothers, they clearly care about you and treats you like a princess"

"What makes you think that?" I asked

My brothers care about me? Please don't joke like this.

"They are very protective of you and I never thought I would see Xander Blackthorn like this" Sofia spoke

"Whenever you are with them they act so calm and they even smile" Ashley told me smiling

"You are speaking as if my brothers don't smile at all before" I asked feeling ridiculous.

"We never seen them smile and act so carefree before, Mostly They looked so serious and cause trouble" Ashley replied with a seriousness.

What are they trying to tell me?

"These last 2 years they were so threatening, even teachers couldn't get them into control which is not unusual but something in them clearly seemed to be changed" Sofia spoke almost to herself.

Do I have a hand in that?