#20

Hey guys, it's your dumb writer again this is another time jump. I just wanted to go over a few things before I jump into the well.. time jump. So I decided to only go over what you would actually know, so like you don't know what's been going on with Spence. I was thinking of jumping to The Forever People which is the episode where Spence holds his hand up and says "wrong" I loved that episode. LMK 

So.... y/n has been doing amazing. The cadets have helped keep her mind off of Spencer. Let's just say that glow up came, majorly. Her skin is near perfect. She has that itty bitty waist, and her butt is like twice the size it was before. 

She mentally hasn't been doing great everyday is harder than the last. She has been drinking away her issues. TW: She has also started cutting herself. But she hasn't resorted to her ED. Which is good. She goes on a run every morning. Joe is a really great friend, he came out to her as gay. She was completely supportive (If you disagree then leave, we are accepting and loving of others here.) 

She has gotten better with the drinking in the past week. She has become more of a badass, and even did the like self defense class for the army. (Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.) She has not heard from Spencer at all. Sierra says he is doing fine, he took the break not well at all. But he is doing better.

You didn't kiss a single person or have sex or anything of that nature, you wouldn't do that to Spence. You told him to move on so he might have. (Am I foreshadowing anything? That is a secret I'll never tell. JK just read the next part.) I think that's everything.