Chapter 13: Stress Relief Pt 2.

Your head was spinning.

You just made Charlie Barber cum and now he was ushering you toward his couch to do god knows what to you.

All you knew was that it was going to be good because it was him you were doing it with.

Charlie smirked at you.

You were already seated on the couch, a blush creeping up on your cheeks. You were so brave in seducing him. Where had all of that bravery gone?

You were suddenly very aware of how exposed you really were.

Your makeup was a mess, your hair knotted from his tight grip on it. Your stockings had slid down your legs and your shirt was unbuttoned all the way; exposing your breasts in your lace lingere.

You looked like a hot mess but the way he was standing over you and staring down at your body, made you feel sexier than ever.

He placed his thumb on your bottom lip and looked you in the eyes.

His pants were off, leaving him in just his boxers which he had pulled up after you finished him off.

His hair was a bit messy and the top 3 buttons of his shirt were undone.

He loved so fucking good like that.

"Take off that pretty blouse for me." he said in a hushed voice.

You started to slip out of it and he grabbed your face, stopping you.

"Slow. Nice and slow. Give me a show." he demanded.
He was looking at you like you were his last meal.

Charlie took his front row seat on the ottoman opposite the couch.

Although he had just cum harder than he had in months, he could feel his cock stirring at the sight of you. He had made you a mess and now you were slowly stripping for him in the middle of his living room.

This felt like a dream.

He watched as your shirt fell to the floor and you looked at him with your sweet curious eyes.

"What next?" you asked

He palmed his cock.

Jesus, you were so good for him.

"The skirt. Do it slowly. Leave the tights on." he warned. His hand still gripping his cock through his boxers.

You did as you were told and Charlie watched you, eyes glued to your every move.

You pulled your skirt down slowly and let it hit the floor.

You were just in your lingerie set now.

Your cheeks were red, your hair splayed out over your petitie shoulders. Your hands were toying nervously with the strap of your bra.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath.

He couldnt keep himself away anymore.

He needed to feel you.

He needed to make you feel good.

He wanted to be the only one to make you feel good; the best you would ever have.

He craved your body, the sweet noises you made, the way you say his name when youre all blissed out.

His desire for you was insatiable.

Getting up from the ottoman quickly, he got on his knees in front of you, looking up.