chapter thirty-nine

"No Toby, we're not dating. Even if it is the almighty TommyInnit, I would have to politely decline the offer," I said holding eye contact with the boy.

"Unless," I suggested, a goofy grin spreading across my face.

"You're so cringy Cam," Tommy replied.

"What, and you're not? Just killed a woman, feeling good," I mocked.

"Don't use my own words against me woman," He said grabbing a pillow.

"Oh Thomas, I think that I will use them."

Toby snatched another pillow and began slapping Tommy with the pillow screaming, "PILLOW FIGHT!"

I picked up a cushion and hit Toby while he was hitting Tommy.

This continued for another half an hour, both dogs joining in and jumping on and off of the couch, onto Tommy and Toby.

The chaos was visible, and so was the growing mess that we had made.

"Thomas, look at the mess you've made! You know Betty and Walter aren't allowed to be on the furniture," Mrs. Simons exclaimed, placing her bags on the counter.

"Sorry Mum, believe me when I say that Tubbo started it this time," He said, trying to sound believable.

"I honestly cannot trust that. Toby, you're a good boy, right?" She asked.

He nodded his head rapidly.

"Tubbo you piece of-."

"Tom, what have I said about your cursing problem?" She said, her hands resting on her hips.

"Not to do it," He mumbled.

"Exactly, now please clean up this mess, then maybe you three could make some sweets," She suggested.

"More like I make them, and you two eat them," I mumbled placing the cushion back on the couch.

"Woman, I will show my amazing baking skills. They are much different from cooking," Tommy boasted.

"Whatever you say," I muttered.

Once we finished, our trio walked into the kitchen, opening a pre-made box of cookie mix.

"Alright Tommy show me your raw baking skills, but first let me get this all on camera," I said pulling out my phone.

"Is this necessary?" He asked.

"Most definitely, Toby can you please help the poor boy. He looks completely lost," I asked, holding the camera to capture the first moment when Tommy actually made food for himself.

"Cam do you melt the butter before you mix it with the eggs and milk? Or do you just pour it all in together?" Toby asked.

"Don't the instructions tell you how to make them?" I asked taking the box from his hands.

I scanned the entire box, finding little to no evidence on what the instructions were. I glanced up and saw Tommy holding my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I thought that this could be turned into a YouTube video. And maybe the fans would like to see you reading," He said quietly.

"So what you're trying to say is that you're Twitch chat talks more about me than they do you?"

"They do occasionally ask where you've been and if you would be in any upcoming videos or streams," He said holding the camera up to my face.

"Tommy, not from that close to my face or that terrible angle. Are you trying to make me look ugly?" I asked, pushing the camera farther away.

"You could never be ugly, you're to pretty," He muttered.

"Are you going to cut that out if the video? Because the fans don't need to hear that," I said glancing up at him.

"Why would I cut it out? Its adorable," He admitted.

"I'm cringing, I would like to see the clip and make sure I don't have a double chin in it. Because if I do, that will be edited out even if I have to do it myself," I responded.

"I found the instructions, they were on the inside for some odd reason," He said handing me the box.

"Yes, you melt the butter, than you mix it all up together," I stated, setting the box down on the counter.

After a tedious five minutes, the batter was finally finished. I walked out of the room to grab a quick drink of water and then came back in with Toby feeding Walter some of the batter.

"Toby, that had chocolate chips in it!" I yelled, ripping it away from the dog.

"Oh I thought that they could eat it without any side affects," He said sadly.

"Tubbo, are you trying to murder my dog!" Tommy screamed.

"Wait calm down, maybe i didn't put the chocolate in yet."

I looked in the bowl and luckily, I hadn't.

Once the cookies were in the oven, we just played music and talked, waiting for the timer to go off.

I glanced down at my phone and saw a text from my father.

"Hey guys, I actually have to leave. My father has something important that he wants to tell me. I should get going then," I said sadly.

"I'll walk you out then Cam," Tommy replied following me out of the doorway and outside.

"I really don't want you to leave. I'll get sick of Tubbo, but not of you. You make things so much more fun then they normally are," He said.

"Tommy, you don't have to worry-," I said pulling him into a hug,"- just know that I would use my Twitch Prime on you."

Word Count ~ 887