Chapter 15

Y/N POV

Levi stands there for a moment, hand still wrapped around the doorknob as he breathes in deeply. His eyes remain on the door for a second longer before he closes them, releasing his hold, he turns his body to face me opening his eyes.

And when they find mine, I can't help but shrink back into my own skin. Heat flushes my face; his eyes pin me in the spot where I stood.

"Have you been making it a habit to bring in your subordinates to your home to presume the role of his father?"

His eyes narrow at me as he exhales, nostrils flaring.

There's a brief moment of silence before I erupt in anger.

"Fuck you."

Turning, I roll my eyes as I walk back into the kitchen to fix the flowers in the vase. Heavy footsteps trail me the entire way. My fingers graze against a flower petal before they are ripped from the jar.

Levi blew past me, hand fisting the stems of the flowers so hard they were snapping before he reached below the sink to grab the trash can. Tossing them inside, he closes the cabinet before looking back to me from across the kitchen.

"I asked you a question."

Rolling my eyes once more, I make to turn, but I'm stopped as a hand wraps around my wrist, locking me in place. My lip twitches, a snarl threatening to tear from my lips as I glare back up into his eyes. He doesn't back down; his hold only tightens.

"The men that I choose to share my bed with have nothing to do with you and quite frankly is none of your damn business."

Levi's jaw twitches as his lips part, running the tip of his tongue over the bottom of his top teeth, looking down his nose at me. Narrowing my eyes at him, I shake my head slightly as I tug on my wrist, only to be ripped into his chest. My hands lay flat against his chest as I pull my face from his shirt. Looking up, our eyes meet as he brings his other hand up, capturing my free wrist. He holds them in place as he leans down, lips not even an inch from my own.

"Does it look like I care if it's any of my business or not?"

My lips part as I look up to him in awe.

"Kaneki is my son; I will not have another man filling that role before I have the chance to do so myself."

My eyes narrow right back at him as he holds me firm to himself. Taking a step into me, he forces me to take one back and then another and another until my hips meet the edge of the countertop. Boxing me in, he forces me to give him the attention he so badly wanted.

His hands move, pulling mine along with them to grip the edge of the countertop. Leaning in, his lips find my ear.

"Michaelson is done; you won't see him again. Nor my son."

Scoffing, my hands tighten around the edge of the counter as I lean into his hold and speak.

"Kaneki, sure, but you won't tell me who I can fuck and—"

Levi's nails dig into my wrist. Pulling back, his eyes bore into me, the darkest I had ever seen them. The corner of his eye twitches as he breathes in deep before he pulls himself away from me.

"Get your shit and his. I will be back here in the morning to collect both of you."