Singing in the Shower(20)

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SOME SMUT! I WILL WARN YOU BEFOREHAND. 

PLEASE NOTE THAT AT SMUT PARTS, I AM NOT SEXUALIZING CORPSE HIMSELF. I AM SEXUALIZING MY VERSION OF HIS CHARACTER IN THE STORY. I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE< BUT IF HE EVER SAYS HE IS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH FANFICTION, I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN. TAKE NOTE OF HOW I ONLY USE PRONOUNS IN THE *CERTAIN* PART. THANK YOU.

LIVI'S POV

Finally. Completely out of breath, I grab my phone of of the table it stood on. I had spent an hour learning the "Savage" TikTok dance. I know i'm VERY late on the trend, but having never showed my face, it was something I wanted to do. Eventually, I record an almost perfect video. My finger lingers over the post button before I press it.

 My finger lingers over the post button before I press it

I put Corpse's @ in my bio, since we were public now. Right after I wrote my bio with his account in it, he followed me. I had gained almost 50 thousand followers after just making a profile.

I have to admit that I really like my dance video. I made the thumbnail a picture of my hand. Corpse might just be rubbing off on me. 

Immediately, I get more followers, and many likes and comments. Why not scroll through them?

@cuervo.rojo: Oh, to be Corpse..

@emily_waterfall: she's so late on this trend. clown.

@memelord.b: iM a SaVaGe. ClAsSy, BoUjEe, RaTcHeT

@corpse.hands.on.me: can i be sandwiched between Corpse and Raven? THEIR HANDS-

@valkyrae: THAT'S MY BSF!

---- @pokimanelol: @valkyrae wtf am i :(

-------@valkyrae: @pokimanelol love u poki

It was the last comment that made me smile the most.

@corpse_husband: mine🖤

My first instinct was to reply to the comment, and he replied to that just as fast.

@red.raven: @corpse_husband I love you 🖤

----@corpse_husband: @red.raven Love you too, but you better be on you're way over here

-------@red.raven: @corpse_husband packing now! :)

Fans are going completely bonkers over that interaction, and I laugh about it as I pack an overnight bag. I remember that I need to shower, and begin mumbling to myself. "I'm sure I have time to shower now.." Then I think more about it. "Or, I could shower at Corpse's."

 SMUT WARNING!!!

 The dirty thoughts begin to run through my mind. His hands roaming my body. The water drops falling from the shower head and onto our heads, drenching us more as we spend more time together behind the curtain. I imagine him holding me against the wall as he does unthinkable things to my body...

The thoughts send shivers down my spine and causes a warmth between my legs. I'm craving him. I need him against me, his lips against my skin, travelling down... and down... and down... until..

I grab my bag, running out the door, being sure I have my keys as I lock it behind me. I rush down the stairs until I reach the door, knocking on it quickly.

When the door opens, I throw myself onto him before even a word can escape his mouth. His lips are soft against mine as he closes the door by pushing me against it. When our lips break away for a breath, He smiles at me. "Well, hello there."

I giggle softly as he gives me another quick, sweet kiss. "Actually, I should shower.." I start, a smile forming on his face.

"So that's what this is about..." He smirks, kissing me again, still holding me against the back of the front door. 

"Maybe.." I reply after we break away again. "I just need to take a shower. Can you... show me how to use it?" I smirk as he grabs my hand, pulling me toward the bathroom.

He turns on the water as I shut the door behind us. I begin removing my clothes, throwing off my shirt and pulling off my pants. When he turns around, I'm only in my undergarments. "Goddamn..." he almost whispers, also removing his shirt and pants before coming back towards me. I turn away from him, rubbing against the bulge in his boxers as he unclips my lace red bra, letting it fall to the floor. His hands wrap around my body, softly squeezing my breasts.

I  turn back towards him, stepping back a bit to leave some space between us. I watch his gaze as I slowly slide off my matching red lace panties. When they're off, I throw them on the floor with the rest of our removed clothes. He does the same with his boxers, revealing his hard length. As his eyes take in the view of my body, I drop to my knees in front of the man I love. 

Looking into his eyes, I begin to wrap my mouth around his cock. A small groan escapes his lips, only motivating me to do more. My tongue swirls around him, and his head leans back in pleasure as I move my head in rhythm. "Fuck.." he moans, now grabbing a handful of my hair and guiding me. Surprisingly soon, he stops, pulling me up off of my knees. "We wouldn't want the water to get cold, would we?" I smile as we each step into the shower.

Now he's behind me as I run my hair under the lukewarm water. His hands rest on my hips, not doing much else. That is, until I feel something against my entrance. Before I can even say a word, he presses into me without hesitation. "Oh fuck.." I moan, looking back at him. That devilish look in his eye says it all, and he begins to thrust, causing a wonderful sensation as he hits my deepest point with every fucking thrust. As I reach down to rub myself, I feel him grab my arms and pull them behind my back. With one hand holding my hands behind me, the other grabs a fistful of my wet hair and tugs, pulling my head back. The loud sexual noises I make seem to echo in the bathroom. 

"Fuck, I love you.." he manages to speak through our sounds of love.

I moan louder as he presses into me much harder. "I love you.."

He stops, releasing me completely. I turn around, prepared to ask what I had done wrong, but when I turn, he picks me up, pressing my body to the wall. I stare into his deep brown eyes with surprise as he enters me again. I get the feeling of complete euphoria as he presses between my hips. His lips find mine, and the feeling of the deep kiss and his length deep inside of me almost seem like too much to handle. "Baby.. I'm gonna.." I start as I release with a loud moan. He continues for a few more thrusts, finishing inside of me.

When we've both climaxed, he sets me down. We try to catch our breath after the intense scene we've had. I bury my head into his naked chest, feeling at ease with myself. "I love you." I repeat from earlier.

"I love you too, baby." he mumbles, kissing my wet forehead before we move on to actually showering.