Chapter 9

I groaned as a loud bang rang in my ear

I groaned as a loud bang rang in my ear. I pulled whatever I was hugging closer to me and moved a little to try to drown the annoying sound out.

Someone else groaned and I was pulled closer to something. I wrapped my legs around my pillow tighter and felt something squeeze my left breast.

I shook my head side to side and moaned in displeasure.
"Leah. Make it stop. Stop it."

I heard laughing  and the banging stopped. I let out a sigh and relaxed my body.
"Get up lazy asses. It's 8:30am."

I groaned and turned around.
"No go away. Let me sleep."

The banging started again and a loud groan came from someone's mouth.
"Jesus Christ woman. Are you trying to kill me?"

The banging stopped again and I slowly peeled my eyes opened. I gasped when I saw who was laying on me.

Axel had his head in my neck and one of his arms around my waist. His other hand was placed on my breast and I blushed at the fact the material of my shirt wasn't exactly thick nor was my bra.

Axel moved his head a little in my neck and I could feel his hot breath fanning against the back of my ear. He placed a little kiss there and my body shivered underneath him.

He smirked against my neck and planted more kisses on my neck while tiredly rubbing my hip.
"Watch where your hands are, Mr Reid. This is my home and I will not have you touching my sister like that here."

I could practically feel Axel rolling his eyes and he pulled his head from out of my neck. He looked up at me with tired but bright eyes.

He smiled up at me and I was taken away. He looked so good. He really did have that good morning look.

It was hot but the hot that made your body heat up everywhere. I mean everywhere.

I smiled back down at him and then looked down at his hand. He followed my gaze and then widened his eyes.

He cleared his throat and I could see the tip of his eyes turning a light pink. He removed his hand and then looked back up at me.
"Sorry about that."

He sheepishly smiled at me and I shyly smiled back.
"I-It's alright. Absolutely alright."

Someone cleared their throat beside us and we turned to look their way. Leah stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, an eyebrow raised as she tapped her foot on the floor impatiently.

"You done?"
I blushed redder and tried to sit up.

Axel held me down and refused to move.
"Axel move."
I hissed at him.

He looked up at me and shook his head.
"No. I like it here."
He squeezed his grip around my waist and placed his head back in my neck.

Leah smirked at us and I turned even darker.
"Axelll."