Chapter-22

Why did I blurt all this?, Why in the fucking hell can't I watch my fucking mouth. I looked at them, they were all staring at me with wide eyes, and shocked face.

I turned around to run into my room, that's when Victor's deadly voice boomed in the room.

"Sit" he said, pointing to my chair.

I don't know, if it was his voice that was furious or his face filled with rage I found myself involuntarily following his command.

"What happened?" He asked.

His silver orbs met mine, his was way darker.

I felt exposed under his intense gaze.

His deadly silver grey eyes was literally burning into my soul, as if he could read my soul.

"Listen Callie, if you don't answer, I will find it out myself, The choice is yours"

"I know that you went to see a psychiatrist but I want to know the reason from you"

World stopped spinning around me, he know?

"H....How? I stuttered

"We were looking for you for years, so we obviously try to find all possible information about you that might help us in searching but I got to know about this only few days ago" he replied.

"What all did you found out?" I found myself asking, my voice clearly showed panic.

He took a deep breath before answering, " you were skipping classes and started to isolate yourself. Mom got worried about you and took you to see a psychiatrist for about 2 months"

I flinched at anger his tone held, his eyes never left me. I had already started to formulate thousands of replies to satisfy him, but none seemed convenient enough to satisfy him.

My other four brothers too were staring at me intently, waiting for me to speak.

"Great so you already know that I am mentally unstable, how unfortunate" I scoffed, "So when are you planning to send me to mental hospital, just tell me now I will start packing everything right away"

"Callie, cut the crap and tell us" Diego spoke sternly.

"There's nothing to tell and nothing for you people to know about" I ignored the frustrated looks on their faces.

"Then I will find it in my own ways" Victor spoke at last.

"I was sick, My mind started to slip from my control. Mom got scared and took me to see a psychiatrist" I answered after few Minutes of thinking, " I was never in a good terms with both of them,My frustration and anger at everyone got out of control and finally I ran away from home"

But like I feared they didn't buy that.

"Try harder" victor spoke in his unusually calm voice.

I looked around to see others staring at me their blue eyes way darker like a stormy sky.

"You weren't painting anything in art class which you love to do, you look like you didn't have a proper sleep in days" Diego almost yelled.

"I don't have anything to paint in my mind, I don't have anything happy that is worth to paint. All I feel is pain and everything I don't want to think about" I yelled at him loosing my calmness finally.

"You don't know anything, you don't know how I am feeling, You don't know what I have been through, you know nothing" I was now standing and my voice had raised to heaps.

I was slowly losing grip over myself.

"You gave me away like I am nothing and now suddenly you want me back now after 9 years. I am not some commodity that you can keep on trading and treat as you like"

"I wanted to ask that man who is called my father, what wrong did I do? If he and Mom didn't want me why gave birth to me? If he treated me like this because I am girl then he should have killed me just after my birth, problem would have been solved right then and there" my eyes were filled with angry tears.

My brothers looked shocked at my Outburst, they all looked at me wide eyed.

"There's no need to show pity, I don't need it. I can look after myself, There's still time, you can get rid of me from your life forever, I won't come in your life again" I told them fighting to keep my tears from falling or breaking down infront of them.

"Callie, we-" Edward began to speak, but I interrupted him.

"I hate you, I hate you all" I chocked out, then I stormed out of the room without a word, leaving them wordless.

Once I reached my room, I locked the door from inside.

I no longer could hold back my tears, A sob escaped from my mouth before I dropped into my knees and started to break down into tears, I have no strength to continue, I am afraid, I desperately want to forget everything, I want to get away from everything.

May be I am really starting to go mad now.

I can't take it anymore.