S3 E6: King Cobra

"What...the shit?" I asked, as Vinnie and I walked into Johnny's aparment hand in hand.

I reacted the way I did because my brother was strapped to a rope that was hanging from the ceiling.

"Exactly." Miguel agreed with me.

"Are you ready or what?" Johnny asked.

"No, I hate this. This is ridiculous," Miguel whined.

"What's ridiculous about it?"

"Maybe the fact that he looks stupid?" Vinnie chuckled, making me nudge him in the stomach.

"I look like a giant baby!" Miguel corrected.

"The way your whining, and not walking, you might as well be a baby," Johnny retorted.

"Isn't there a more badass way we can do this?" Miguel asked.

Vinnie and I plopped beside each other on the couch, and I leant into his side, while he wrapped an arm around me.

"You think tapping your foot as a concert makes you ready for badass training?" Johnny asked. "Your legs are still pussies! Now, you ready to stand?"

"Yes." Miguel sighed.

"Okay. One, two.." Johnny counted as Miguel exhaled nervously. "Three, go."

Johnny let the rope go, and Miguel fell limp to the ground. I flinched.

"All right. Better fall that time," Johnny assured him. "Let's take five."

Miguel unclipped himself from the rope, and drug himself to the side of the couch, where Johnny had a long ass DM written to some girl, that he had yet to send.

"You know, uh, Mom's been talking about you a lot recently." Miguel said. I had noticed that too. I think Mom likes Johnny—like, really likes him.

"Oh yeah?"

"She says thank you for taking me to that concert,"

"She say anything else?"

"No." Miguel looked over to Johnny's computer screen.

"Holy shit, are you writing your will or something?" I asked, and Johnny rolled his eyes at me.

"Oh. No, it's a Facebook message," he said.

"That is not a message. That's a novel," I told him.

"Yeah, uh, who's it to anyway?" Miguel asked.

"I, uh. Babe from high school. Ali," Johnny said.

"Ali? Like the Ali?" Miguel asked.

"Who's Ali?" Vinnie asked.

"Some hot girl that Mr. LaRusso stole from Sensei Lawrence back in high school," Miguel waved my boyfriend off, going back to the subject of Johnny's message. "This is huge. This is huge!" he said to Johnny. "But I mean, you're not gonna send that right?" When Johnny didn't answer, my eyes widened.

"You cannot send her that message," I told him.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because it's like 80 pages," Vinnie said.

"In all caps," Miguel added.

"I have 35 years' worth of stuff to say, all right?" Johhny replied.

"Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. But shorter messages are way cooler." Miguel told the man. "Like, this just looks desperate. And a little creepy. Sending her this would be like...like if you liked all of her photos." Johnny looked around like a lost puppy, eyes wide and nervous.