Author's Note & Dedications

Hello, Wattpad. I'd like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Amanda and I came to Wattpad by the suggestion of my friend XxxBuckyxxX. She's by far my favorite author of my age and enjoys it and acting as much as I do. She's written a bunch of stuff on here and I'd like to share.

Partner In Crime

Bound To Rain

My Poor Head Is Spinning

New York Gem

No Fancy Clam

And some other things, but these are my favorite pieces she's written.

For my next order of business, I'd like to dedicate this book to those of you who have experience with cancer. Whether a loved one has or had it, whether you have or had it, or you know someone who has died of it, I'd like to dedicate this to them.

I myself have lost three family members that were very close to me to cancer. It still kills me thinking about it, but if we don't talk about our feelings, you can't heal.

Lastly, I don't know much about cancer, but I decided to recognize those of you who have suffered through this devastating disease or are currently suffering through it. I'd like to thank you for your bravery and not giving up even when it feels like there's no hope.

Now, I know this may sound like sympathy, but I know what it's like to loose family to cancer and it hurts. I may not know much about the different diseases, but I know it isn't pretty, I know it hurts the person going through it, and I know it hurts. Trust me, I've been through loosing people to it, two of which I saw as they progressed. It may he hard, but just know, that we can get through this and we will. Just keep moving forward and don't give up, you can make it.

-Amanda