Part 38

The white lace that ran all the way from your crown, down to the red velvety carpet swept behind you as you walked the aisle. Your dad, wearing a black three piece with a bow tie, turning his head right, gave you a warm smile. Seeing his daughter in the wedding gown brought warm tears in his eyes.

You smiled looking at your front. A bouquet of daisies in your right hand while your left hand was entwined with your dad's right hand. The guest stood up seeing the bride who started walking with her father, all the pathway filled with rose petals for her.

Jimin and Jungkook, who stood beside Taehyung on the stage smiled at your direction and as soon as Taehyung's gaze fell on you, he forgot to blink. You held onto your dress gracefully, covering the aisle that you were walking while getting a warm gaze from his parents, Seokjin and Ana who were standing in the front row to witness the wedding.

Taehyung felt his heart would beat out of its cage. As your face came into his clear vision, some tears surfaced up on his eyes as well. The nightmare flashed in front of his eyes and he realised that if it had really come true, then he wouldn't have got to see this. Your and his wedding.

You felt like crying yourself as you got closer to him while Liz was your bridesmaid, walking behind you, her gaze following towards the stage where her prince charming, Jimin was staring at her. Everything around you felt so good, so surreal.

The love of your life, waiting for you to walk down the aisle and then kiss him to be his wife, until the high heels that you wore for the special day decided the other way round. You gasped a little when your leg tripped and you twisted your ankle, destroying one of the heels and even sprained your ankle.

"Ouch!" You cried and your dad held onto you, not letting you fall. Taehyung, who was all in smiles and tears by now, widened his eyes and the others too gasped. "Are you fine?" Your dad asked you and you whined, shaking your head. "No no wait there." Your dad directed towards Taehyung, who was about to walk down the stage and come towards you.

Your dad, much to your surprise, scooped you up in his arms and you gasped again but this time in shock. "Appa..." You held him tightly. "Remember, you are still my princess and I am your superhero dad." He winked at you with charm. "Taehyung comes after me though."

You smiled fondly at your dad, forgetting about the pain while everyone present there cooed over the father and daughter duo. The rest of the aisle, your dad carried you till you were facing your would be husband. "You are so clumsy y/n. Can't you walk properly? What if you got a big strain?" Taehyung bombarded you with his worried questions but nonetheless held you in his grip, not letting you put any pressure on your leg.

"I have told you before only that you all should allow me to wear jeans at my wedding and should completely ban heels. Now see!" You frowned and he shook his head. After a few bickerings, the priest finally started reciting the prayers. You smiled at him and he too blushed as you two held hands.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Lee y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?" His heartbeats went frenzy when the priest asked him the most awaited question. He would not just take her but would also give his everything to her. That's exactly how much he was in love with you.

"I do." He smiled at you, his jet black eyes looking deep into your charcoal brown ones. "Do you, Lee Y/n, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" You looked at the priest for a while before averting your gaze towards Taehyung who was waiting for your reply with his heart out.

"I have a few conditions before agreeing." Taehyung frowned as you said that and so did everyone else while you smiled evilly at your half husband. "Y/n-aah what's this now?" Seokjin, who was standing down the stage, asked you and you just played with your brows before Seokjin gave you a known smirk.