#21

SPENCER POV: 

I woke up with the biggest hangover. I brought my hand up to my head rubbing around my temples with the base of my hand. I looked around and I was in y/n's apartment. I was profoundly curious of to why I was here. I slowly start to remember everything from last night. It was 6 am. I got up and saw my love on the couch.

Why didn't she sleep in the same bed? I mean did  say something? I got a tylenol and water. I chugged the water. I looked around and saw her shoes still had mud on them. But the mud was fresh she had probably been out all night. What the hell did I say? 

We have to be at work in two hours, I should give her an hour. She takes a while to even get up. In the time she was asleep I read one of her books. It was a decent book. I didn't feel like it was as well written as could've been, it had so much potential. I stopped reading, and the memories from last night came rushing back. She was out all night.

I did some stupid stuff. Come on you have an IQ of how many, and you're incapable of not ruining a relationship. It was now 6:30 I have 30 minutes to think of something logical. She was obviously upset over me talking about Lila, and I would choose JJ. I didn't mean that, Did I? No, I would choose y/n over anyone else in the world. What happened before I went to bed? Oh crap I need to go put on a pot of coffee. Why was I upset with her? She kissed another guy, then again I told her to. She kissed JJ which she was told to do. That was weird. What else she didn't tell me about the army. Why didn't she want me to look into her file? What else, she said Hotch. I mean really hardass Hotch of all people.

Her acting like a badass was kinda hot though. I woke her up just to be pushed out and now I have to take Garcia to work. Well, she did give us her car. Wait? What happened after that. I remember very little. 

After I got dressed and showered I went and picked up Garcia. When I got into the office. I saw y/n in Hotch's office. It was a serious talk I could tell by her facial expressions she looked nervous. I am worried about her, why is she nervous. Everyone else must've noticed they all ran up to my desk. They were all drilling me with questions. She walked out, I heard her say, "Thanks Hotch, I'll call the general." Oh shit. There is that coffee finally disagreeing with my stomach. I ran to the bathroom to puke. 

I missed it, I missed the questions and her answers. I came back and she was at her desk. I didn't want to bug her she was very focused on her work. She seemed to finish it fast and then she vanished. I knew that was the time to go talk to Hotch. "Hotch?" He looked up. "hey Reid come one in." I dropped two files that I had finished on his desk then I just asked it. "What's going on with y/l/n?" He shook his head. "She asked me not to tell you." You didn't want to pry. You nodded and walked out. when you had gotten out she was back at her desk. 

There was obviously something going on. I got it, I'm going to go get some stickers. I know they have some at the gas station. That would probably make her smile. Before leaving I had to go get something. It would take about 10 minutes. Well actually the gas station is only 2 miles away, but with the speed limit, it would take 10 minutes. 

When I had gotten back, I saw someone who looked like y/n get on a motorcycle and drive away. No way y/n doesn't drive a motorcycle. I watched the girl drive away, she was pretty. Stop it, who did you just get stickers for? Honestly I think I'm going to say the l word soon. 

I did love her I just want to make sure she would say it back. When I got back to finish my papers, Morgan was comforting Pen who was crying. Y/n was gone. "Garcia, does y/n drive a motorcycle?" I wanted to see. "She does." She muffled out. I went to home to call her. I wanted, to see what was going on. She didn't answer by the time I was home it was 6. Hotch wouldn't let me leave. She wasn't answering. My girlfriend is probably lying in a ditch dead somewhere. No.