𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖.

Y/N's POV

"You guys... don't need to fight," Reiner told the Survey Corps. "You can stay with Gabi and Falco, watching from a safe place. If the Yeagerists find you, you'll be forced to make a decision. So... don't interfere."

"... So you want us to just watch you slaughter each other?" Connie muttered.

"I for one, am not interested in acting as a spectator to observe the current situation," Hange said, coming down from the top of the hill where she and Magath were scouting the Yeagerists at the harbor. "We've killed 4 Yeagerists anyway. But time is running out for humanity. The clock is ticking. I could see the Titans in the distance, and judging by their ongoing pace... they've already arrived on Marley. Marley's cities that are closest to us... must have been annihilated and trampled upon by now."

Just like everyone else, my eyes widened. My Dad, Reiner's Mom, Pieck and Annie's fathers, all of our families... would be killed and smashed by the giant feet of the millions of Colossal Titans being commanded by the Founding Titan.

I'd give up my own life if it meant I could protect others.

"I didn't think they'd manage to get there this quickly," Hange continued. "We can't waste any more time. Think of how much people have been killed already... and the amount of casualties that will keep building up if we stall any further."

Magath furiously walked up to Yelena and shoved his hand in her face, pushing her back against the hill and grabbing her arm, he kicked the middle, breaking her arm.

"Mmmmgh!"

"Tell me where Yeager is. Don't and you'll discover a new direction your arm can move in," Magath said, anger burning in his eyes.

"Magath!" Hange yelled.

Magath removed his hand from Yelena and it revealed her scared face. She looked like she was gonna piss her pants.

"Don't be scared. I'm not gonna kill you," Magath told her.

"I'm glad..." Yelena was tearing up. "I change my mind. I don't wanna die until I see what happens. Take me with you... and I'll tell you where Eren went."

"We need to make sure the flying boat is in our hands first," Hange said, putting her hand on Magath's shoulder.

"This is absolutely no time for torture!" Onyankopon reminded him.

Magath looked up at Gabi, and the expression on his face changed into a pitiful one. "Connie. Armin. Mikasa. Jean. I'm sorry. Last night, I was trying to talk about justice to justify my actions, because I was afraid to look at myself, since I'm a Marleyan. This is definitely not something you're responsible for. And I've learned how wrong it is to place the sins of the past on the present generation just because of their race. Pieck. Annie. Y/n. Reiner. You shouldn't be burdened with this world's hatred either... But... Now we have a responsibility to take on... To make sure future generations learn about this foolish, bloodstained history... so that it can never repeat itself again..." Yelena started crying. "Eren Yeager wants to erase everything, and that's unforgivable. This hell will not end if we keep ignoring how selfish we are, repeating our own mistakes for years." Magath bowed. "I ask that for now... please close your eyes to my foolish actions."

"No," Armin said. "We are... getting our hands dirty too. So you won't be fighting alone."

Floch's POV