{🍎}Chapter 49: Twist Girls{🍏}

Roxana's P.O.V

The girls and I got dressed and ready for our group performance, so I fixed my hair and tied it to a ponytail. After that, Camilla helped me put on some make up, and we were done. We just waited for our chance to shine and go up on stage, but before we did, I saw Vil and the rest of the boys discussing about something.

Epel: Vil... Uhm... Would you please let me become the center!?
All: EH!?
Ace: Epel, what are you saying all of a sudden?
Jamil: I agree with Ace. The performance is going to start soon, why would you say that now?
Grim: It's impossible for you to replace him now
Epel: But Vil can barley stand now!... Yiu wanted us to win the contest, but what if you reached to your limit when you're dancing on the stage... I didn't want the audience to see you unsightly appearance!
Rook: Monsieur Princess Apple...
Epel: I kept our promise, I have become even lovely, and even stronger than the first time we met. I'm not just a sweet and cute apple, I have become a perfect poison apple, right? I'll defeat Neige, so please...!
Vil: Hmph. You have finally understood. But you don't need to worry. As long as I stand under the spotlight, I will continue to stay on the stage no matter what. I believe in our victory, I won't give up. It's the pride of villains. So please, give me the chance to stay on the stage until the end of the show
Epel:... Okay. If that's what you want...
Vil: Hmph. First of all, do you think you have the time to worry about me? Epel. Your mistake will increase when you perform in front of the others. Have you forgotten that you made a mistake at the chorus during the audition?
Epel: What!? You don't have to talk about that now!
Vil: You tell me to hand over the place of center to you. Now I want you to capture the hearts of the audience, you little poison apple
Epel: Okay!
Roxana: [giggle] [whispers] I'm proud of you Vil
Camera Staff A: The representative of Night Raven College, it's the time for your performance now. Please standby!
Vil: This time had finally arrived
Ace: Alright then, let's take the trophy away
Deuce: Yeah! I have calmed myself down because I was very nervous just now!
Epel: Oh yeah!! I'll capture the hearts of all the audience!
Jamil: Let's perform like we do during the practice. Don't worry, everything will be fine
Kalim: It's exactly as Jamil said. Let's enjoy this to the last!
Grim: Keep this in mind! My tuna dream depends on your victory. You must win the contest!
Roxana: Show then the prettiest stage in the world!
Rook: Now, the representatives of NRC! Let's head towards our final battle!

We all walked to the purple stage where the girls and I stood backstage where Lauriam has his V.I.P pass, he placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled. I smiled and we all watched the boys wait next to us, as we all watch Jay Siwa as the MC.

Jay: Sorry for the long wait, the National Wizard High School Festival!!! In Night Raven College!!! The musical contest, Vocal & Dance Championship will start now!!!

The crowd cheered and screamed in joy, I was smiling and we all applauded.

Jay: The first one to perform is... The representative of Night Raven College, the song they will perform is... Absolutely Beautiful!

We stood backstage and watched the boys perform amazingly, I was amazed and the girls cheered, I was mesmerized by their performance that Jamil got his chance to be in front of the stage and dance. The girls and I were amazed of Jamil's dancing that we were almost drawn to them until Lauriam snapped us out of it, once their performance was over, Vil stayed on the spotlight for so long that the crowd went silent until we hear the crowd cheering so loudly.

Jay: Wow! All the audience are already giving a standing ovation for the first song~~~~!!! The representative team of Night Raven College that is led by Vil Schoenheit. What an awesome performance!! The next one to perform is the representative of Royal Sword Academy!!