33

Lia p.o.v.

Whoa. The castle was so big and pretty.

I can totally see how rose managed to live here. I was enjoying the bickering show before but now i can see the the kingdom clearly. I wish home was this pretty. But then a frown came upon my face when i realized that all this would be non-existent if we did not complete the mission on time.

Rose led us inside the castle where we were greeted by someone. "Welcome back my queen" she said. "Oh thank you chaeyoung" rose replied.

 "Oh thank you chaeyoung" rose replied

She was pretty tiny compared to us. But her visuals sure made up for it. I especially wheezed when i saw the height difference. Binnie was literally a living mountain to her. Wait what. I mean soobin. Since when did i start calling him that?

Soobin p.o.v.

Wow. I knew some tall and short people in the island but never saw one smol like her. (once again, no hate intended.)

But she was quiet pretty. Well but now we had to follow rose. She took us somewhere in the castle which i didnt know. Of course i didnt know. This was my first time here -_-

Anyway, she took us to an area where there were a lot of mirrors. She pushed one revealing a passage which had stairs which went downwards. We followed her inside it and it took us to a room which i assumed was her bedroom.

 We followed her inside it and it took us to a room which i assumed was her bedroom

"Ok guys. Now listen here" Rose said as I snapped out of my thoughts. "If i am not mistaken, then you will be heading toward the island of time right?" she asked. We confirmed as she told us.

Yeonjun p.o.v.

When we confirmed, she told us, "so guys, my sister will guide you all there. .... JISOO UNNIE....." She shouted as someone familiar came into sight. She froze at the sight of us, and so did we.

"Unnie this is txt and itzy, and guys this is my unnie jisoo" rose 'introduced' her to us.

"Miss j-jisoo?" we asked in unison.