Chapter 29

Kai's POV

"Babe, not here." He whispered.

"Try me."

He dragged me to the room farthest from the stairs. "Babe, we are just talking."

"Talking? The way you laugh with them you act like you know them for so long already. You are acting cute in front of them." Me being cute and just acting cute is way different.

He pushed me to bed and unbuckled his belt. "You'll love this punishment."

Here comes his massive thing again. The reason why I feel like I am always sore. Ever since I laid my eyes on it, my mind has been filled with dirty thoughts about Cole.

He is giving me my sweetest punishment again.

"Babe, No." I acted like I don't want it but deep inside I am so excited as fuck. The thought of taking his thing inside me is so exciting especially that we are not in our room. Damn it! My perv thoughts again.

"You act like you don't want it but your bulge is saying otherwise." He rubbed me down there and my fucking mouth betrayed me and moaned as he touches my dick.

I saw how my boyfriend smirked after hearing me.

"You are not going to talk like that again to any other guys. Are we clear?" He was staring at me like he was undressing me using his eyes.

"Yes, babe."

"You really like to test my patience all the time. How was it?"
I can feel his warm breath on my ear. "The next time I see you flirting with those guards again, your punishment won't be as sweet as this. Got it?"

He rubbed his hardness on mine. "Lube?"
I asked.

He didn't reply and just pushed down my pants. He let me lay on my stomach and began rubbing his bulge on my entrance.
"I hate it. Fuck." He stood up and stormed out of the room. "Do not leave this room."

What the hell? I was turned on already. Is his punishment to leave me hanging?

Damn it, Cole!!!!

Cole's POV

We were in the middle of our lovemaking when a picture of Kai holding the guard's arm while laughing appeared on my brain again. I cannot focus.

"I hate it. Fuck.Do not leave this room." I stormed out of the room to meet those guys from earlier.

"Cole, where are you going?" Dada worriedly asked me.

"You won't be mad if I hit one of your guards, right?" I asked him.

"If he offended my grandson, feel free."

"They did, dada. I am going to kill them." I replied. Mama Type immediately ran to me.

"What happened, Cole?" Mama asked.

"They touched what's mine and it has been running on my mind for how many minutes already."

"Stop it. Just go inside with Kai." Mama ordered.

"Ma, I am just going to talk with them."

"No baby. Just let him." Dada is on my side again. "Go!" He gave me his approval.

I will just give them a warning. They need to know Kai only belongs to me...

When the guards from earlier saw me, they stopped talking automatically.

"Do you know who is that Elite guard you are talking to earlier?" I asked them.

"He said he is Kai, sir." One of the guards answered. So he really dared tell his name to others.