Chapter 16

Third person's POV

Jimin slightly punched Taehyung on the shoulder.

"You're so childish!" He spat.

"I'm not... I'm just testing him if he really wants to be my friend." Taehyung stated pouting while rubbing his shoulder where jimin hit him.

"There's other ways, not just being mean to him.. it's like you're getting revenge, and getting revenge is CHILDISH." Jimin said, emphasizing the word childish.

"I'm not... I'm just trying to see if he still wanna be friends with me after I treat him badly." Taehyung retorted.

"But that's not what I see... You just wanna get back at him for bullying you."

"Well it's not my fault he bullied me. And He's the bad guy here, why are you defending him?" Taehyung said frowning.

"I'm not defending him, you're going to do an obviously bad thing so as a friend of yours, I'm stopping you."

Taehyung huffed, crossing his arms.

Jimin already knew about the situation going on with both of them because Eunwoo told him, and he knows about the childhood thing too.

"I'm going, bye... See you tomorrow." Jimin said, waving a hand to Taehyung.

"Where are you going? Yoongi hyung's classroom is that way." Taehyung said, pointing the opposite direction of where Jimin is going.

"I know.. I have someone to talk to." Jimin answered. He was confused when Taehyung held his arm tightly, preventing him from going. "What are you doing?"

Taehyung's widened his eyes at him. "Are you cheating on Yoongi hyung?" He asked with a warning tone.

Jimin frowned and slap his arm off him. "The heck are you talking about? Is talking to others is cheating?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know.. maybe, what if you're meeting that someone without Yoongi hyung knowing? Yoongi hyung will feel betrayed.. that's not so different from cheating. " He said, squinting his eyes on Jimin.

Jimin looked at him like he was some kind of a crazy person. "I'm going to talk to Jungkook.. while you.." jimin pointed at him. ".. find your marbles. You're going crazy." He said, walking away from Taehyung.

"I was kidding!" He heard Taehyung shout.

Jimin just shook his head, clicking his tongue.

"I'm seeing different Taehyungs everyday." He uttered.

He went straight to Jungkook's last class, he knows where it is since Taehyung was there at first before he changed his classes, to avoid exactly whom he is meeting this moment.

Greeting seniors and saying hi to some of students he know on the way, he finally arrived at the room.

He took a peek at the window. There's still some students left, most of them are girls-- shamelessly looking at Jungkook with flirty gaze--.  When he spot Jungkook, he immediately called him.

"Jungkook-ah!" He said, his voice echoing to the room. The students looked at him, he just gave them an apologetic look.

Jungkook didn't look back at him and just stood up from his seat, walking towards the exit. Jimin went to him.

"What do you want?" Jungkook coldly asked.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged and turned around.

"I was going to help you with Taehyung, you seems not interested. I'll just go then." He said, taking small steps away.

"Stop!" Jungkook uttered, Jimin smirked.