chapter 60

Sadhvi' POV:

After the announcement all were so cheerful.

Even I am excited to see who gets more roses.....as they will give them the tag miss rose and Mr rose.

Few students went onto the stage and called up a girl.
May be they are not in a relationship because we could see the nervousness in the boys face.
I was watching them intently........

Come on guys I am so interested in love matters till it does not concerns me.

I mean I feel love is so tricky....

Just then Ravi sir went up the stage.We all payed our attention to him and was ready to listen what he says with our utmost concentration.

"Hey guys.....I want to give this red rose to my love,Akhila.
So baby come fast to me."He said.

Wow he is so sweet.....
He really loves Akki so much.

Here Akki looks like she won a lottery.

She jumps from her seat and ran to Ravi sir.

Akki being Akki with out even thinking what all will think gone to Ravi sir , hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek.

All hooted for this....because no one did this PDA here on the stage.

But I am somewhat relieved that she didn't miss him directly on lips.Because guys she is Akki....she can do anything.

But anyways I am really happy for them.

Wait.....why is it feeling like it was a proposal for me.

No no....it's just my thoughts.

After that Akki came to us and kept on saying how much she loves him ,he loves her so on.....

I mean we all know that fact but she is repeating the same things again and again.....

I was somewhat bored listening to her ramblings.

I looked around only to find varun going onto the stage.

I was very curious to see for whom he will give the rose.

I mean he is mr.popular of our class.....he is crush for many.

Not only me many girls were cheering for him.

And also there were few who were arguing amongst themselves saying he will give rose for them.

Varun never said anything about his relations with me....I mean we are not yet in that stage of friendship where we can easily discuss about our personal life.

Host gave the Mike to varun....which he took very gracefully.

He cleared his throat and started saying.

"Hey guys....who says roses are only for lovers? Roses can describe any relation which we build with heart....even it is friendship.

May be you all know yellow roses represents friendship....I want to give them to my friend Sadhvi.....

Sadhvi' please come here and receive the small gift from your friend."

I was shocked is an understatement.
I never ever imagined a situation where I would be called onto the stage on rose day.I never had any expectations guys....
I was very sure that Siddharth will never give me a rose.....
I am upset about this but not angry.Because I know we are not in a usual relationship.

But varun..... friendship rose....he is so sweet.
I was completely lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice all the eyes in the room were on me.

This sudden attention is making me uncomfortable.

Geetha nudged my shoulder and signed me to go and receive the flower.
My friends seems to be happy that I got a rose.

I slowly stood up.I am quite apprehensive,because i am getting thoughts what Siddharth will think?
I mean Varun clearly said friendship but what if he did not like it.

I mentally slapped myself.......why am I thinking about him all the time.

Did he thought I have not seen Ria buying handful of red roses in the counter.She will give them to Siddharth,there is no need to doubt in that matter.So what happens if I happen to receive a yellow rose from my friend.

It is not anything wrong right?

Yeah Savi you are not doing any thing wrong and you have to stop worrying about Siddharth's opinion in all the things you do.It is not like you are the ideal wife in EKTA KAPOOR'S Tele serial.

I slowly reached the stage.....

Varun caught off my guard by holding my hand.

I looked at him questioningly.....he grabbed be onto to the centre of stage.
Now I am somewhat discomfort with this things.....I mean I don't like skinship even with my besties that much here he is holding my hand in front of all
What if Siddharth misunderstands.....

He kneeled down on his one knee.

God why is he becoming so filmy......I accept I like him as a friend but I don't want this attention which is directed towards me right now

"OK Sadhvi......I know we are friends only for the shortest time.I also know we still have a lot to know about each other.

But I want to ask you 'WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND?'

we are friends but I want us to know all about each other......
Become each others secret keepers.

Will you let me do it?" He asked me.

God is he the same one who never used to talk with me and always used to stay silent?

Now see how cheesy lines he is saying.

Even I want to be his friend so I nodded my head and said
"Even I want to be your friend Varun."

He gave me the rose which I took it gladly.

"And sorry friend for not complimenting you yet.

You are looking so pretty in red"he said pointing towards my outfit.

I muttered a small thank you and took my other hand away from his hold.

Now I want to leave this stage .....

So I left saying"Varun let's leave "for which he nodded.

We as usually sat on our previous seats.

I can hear the whispers of few classmates saying bad things about me.

But now I don't want to spoil my mood listening to them.
They can say what ever they want. Few even saying that we are in relation but to not open it up we are doing this friendship drama.
Like seriously??
I have my husband girls.
I just wanted to say them that.

But I am also anxious about Siddharth's reaction if he listen to these girls talks....

Will he believe me?

******

Come on guys what are your thoughts about this .

Will Siddharth believe in Sadhvi or will he misunderstand her?