Chapter 77 - Callan

It seemed like what I'd told Emma sunk in. Good, I wanted her to be aware of how the mind could be affected by other people just so she could learn how to shred society's influence over her.

Kristof and Olivia were very experienced in BDSM. They'd been together for many years, which was why I'd asked them personally to have a scene for us. Emma needed to see what it was really like when a submissive let go of inhibitions and submit to her dominant.

Right now, there was only Olivia in the room, waiting for her dom. She was naked on the floor, presenting similarly to how Mateo had taught Emma—kneeling and sitting on her haunches, with her breasts out and her head low. The only difference was that Olivia had her hands behind her head.

Looking at Emma, I could see her eyes were glued to the woman, taking in Olivia's posture and how relaxed she was.

I didn't know which scene they would show us, but it didn't matter because whatever they did would give Emma some clue as to how a relationship like this works. I wanted Emma to take in their body language, the power dynamic, and how beautiful it was to look at another person submit fully and completely.

Mateo had told me about her slight hesitations, and I wasn't stressed about fixing that. I knew with enough conditioning, she would get over it and learn how to follow orders at once. Though, this couldn't hurt either.

Fifteen minutes after Olivia came into the room, Kristof showed up. It was always intriguing to see how a well-trained submissive acted with a dominant. Still, personally, I found it much more fun to do the training myself.

"You've been a naughty kitty today," Kristof said. "Trying to masturbate without permission," he tsked, walked over to a chair, but didn't sit down, not yet. "What do you say to that?"

"I'm sorry, Mister. I was horny after my spankings, and I haven't been allowed an orgasm in over a week," she whimpered, still looking down at the floor.

"So, you go against my commands? Were you that desperate?" he asked, his voice dark.

"I-I'm so sorry. I won't do it again, Mister."

Kristof sat down and didn't say anything for a while like he was thinking of ways to punish her. She was breathless as she waited, probably anxious about what the outcome of her disobedience would be.

"Go on then, show me. If you were so desperate, show me exactly what you were trying to achieve," Kristof ordered. "Get up on the bed and spread your legs for me."

Olivia didn't hesitate. In one fluid motion, she got up and laid down on the bed, spreading her legs just liked he'd told her to.

"Begin pleasuring yourself. You can look at me while you do," Kristof commanded.

Instead of watching the scene, I shifted my focus to Emma. She was breathing heavily as she watched the couple. I could tell from the way she was rubbing her thighs together that she was turned on, probably desperate for the same relief Olivia wanted.

"Tell me what you see," I demanded, all the while taking in her rosy cheeks, blown pupils, and her heaving chest. Fuck, she looked absolutely breathtaking in the outfit I'd picked out for her. I could see her clearly now that the light from the other room was on. If she let me, I would send the guys some pictures of her later.

"The woman...she looked so serene while presenting. And how she responded to his commands, like all she wanted to do was please him. She didn't even hesitate," Emma told me with a dreamlike tone in her voice.

I could hear the moans getting louder in the other room, and I knew Olivia would soon climax. Before that could happen, Kristof called out for her to stop.

"What's happening?" I asked, not once taking my eyes off Emma.

"It looks like the woman is in pain, like it literally pains her to stop masturbating, and yet...she stopped as soon as he said so. Even if she aches to come, she doesn't let that control her," she answered.

"Because only he can control her," I filled in. "She is under his will, and only what pleases him is what pleases her. There's nothing more freeing for a submissive than letting go of the reins completely and follow the orders of someone else. They don't have to think, just act."

"She's beautiful and meek," Emma commented. "I've always thought of the word meek as a bad thing, but all it means is submissive. Isn't it weird how they're the same, but one word can be interpreted as something much more negative than the other?"

"Yes." I nodded. "Meek means 'being powerful without taking action,'" I quoted. "And I agree, it is beautiful when another person submits entirely. Look closely at Olivia. Does she look embarrassed because she submits?"

Emma shook her head. "Not at all. She looks the complete opposite of embarrassed. Aroused? Absolutely. Strung tight? Definitely. But not embarrassed."

"Olivia was just like you once, hesitant and nervous. It's completely normal. She's had this lifestyle for years now, and as you probably can tell, she gets pleasure from obeying. Maybe not a physical kind of pleasure, but pleasure nevertheless."

Whimpering came from the other room, and from just a glance, I could see Kristof placing clamps on her nipples.

"See now? Even if she's in greater pain than earlier, you can still see in her eyes how much she is enjoying it. She's found her freedom in letting go of the control and giving it to someone else," I said.

My sweet Bella whimpered with the other woman, but not from pain. No... she was just horny from watching. I imagined Emma was putting herself in Olivia's shoes, wanting to know more about the beauty of submitting. She didn't have to worry; the three of us—her dominants—would teach her everything there was to know.

Her eyes strayed from the couple towards the toys on the sideboard, and I knew what she wanted. Still, the only thing I did was grab her by the hips and haul her onto my lap. I spread her legs so she couldn't rub them together, denying her any kind of relief for her needy pussy. She wouldn't get any sort of satisfaction, not now.

I forced her to watch their entire scene, how Kristof made Olivia get him off. At the same time, Olivia had to continue edging herself again and again. Not once was she allowed to come, not even at the end of the scene.

My cock was hard and aching, but not from watching the couple. Emma's ass was pressed against it, teasing me of what I could've already had if I hadn't decided on how this night would go.

When Kristof and Olivia walked out the door and shut it, I asked, "What did you learn?" Such a simple question, but I could only hope Emma had been as observant as I'd taken her for.

"They were so familiar with each other," she commented, her voice soft. "I could sense their power dynamic even from another room; it was intense. I didn't watch the man as much as I did her, though," she admitted.

"That's okay. You found a kinship with Olivia, didn't you?"

"Yes, there was just something about her that spoke to me. I'd never seen anyone as graceful as her. I think it's because she's a real submissive."

"You're also a real submissive," I interjected when I heard the sad tone in her voice.

"Maybe...it still feels like I'm playing at being a submissive. It's not because I don't want this, I really do, but it's hard for me to let go of my thoughts. It only happens in the beginning, though. Like, when I was with Mateo, I was hesitant for a while, but then..." she trailed off.

"But then?" I prompted.

"Mateo got me out of my own head, and I felt I could submit fully," she finished, smiling a bit as if she were thinking about that night with him.

"That's good," I said and kissed her shoulder. "After a while, you'll learn to let go completely. Now, we're going back to my house. I plan on wearing you out properly, and I don't want you to have to travel far in that state afterward."