"i know what it feels like to lose a brother"

A.N: arctic monkeys have my whole heart.

ENJOY! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aurora's POV:

no one was allowed to get anywhere near the 2nd floor of the mansion, that's where Leonidas's room was, and also the room that has my clothes and the bed I'm supposed to sleep on. so i took 'shelter' in Liam's room because I'm room-less now. 

for around 5 hours we sat there and played around, trying to help Liam take his mind off of his brothers critical condition. we heard a knock on the rooms door and it opened revealing a tired Alexandra. 

"hey Alex, how are you feeling?" i hugged her 

"I'm good Rory, i came here to tell you that Leonidas asked for Liam." she smiled sadly

i turned to Liam and smiled at him "you shouldn't keep your brother waiting. I'm just going to watch some Icarly till you come back" 

Alex cleared her throat "the thing is, he asked for you to come with him" 

---------------------

all 3 of us headed to the stairs reaching the 3rd floor. after many twists and turns we reached Leonidas's room. Alex knocked and we heard a 'come in'. Liam slowly entered but i stood outside not knowing what to do, Alex had to push me and close the door behind me. 

i slowly walked up to Liam who was at the end of Leonidas's bed and stood beside him. i put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. 

"come on" ushered him to go over to his brother who was laying down looking at our interaction and studying us. 

"hello Leo" Liam said as he moved to the right side of Leonidas's bed and stood beside it

"hey buddy, how are you doing?" Leonidas asked 

"I'm good. does it hurt?" Liam asked nervously 

"no it doesn't, did you forget who your brother is? I'm stronger than superman" Leonidas  ruffled Liam's hair which made him giggle 

Leonidas turned to me and stared.

just stared. 

then he sighed in frustration.

"thank you." he said 

my eyes widened at his words "why though?"

"for staying by Liam's side. for making him happy again.  for saving my life." he said in a monotone

"your welcome. it was my job"

"why did you do it? you could've let me die there. you didn't have to hack into their system to save me, you did what you were assigned to do, so you wouldn't have been accused of anything, and you would probably end up free because I'm the other half of the contract" his face was void of emotion

i stayed silent for a bit and then lifted my gaze so it landed on Liam.

" i would never want anyone to experience losing their older brother or family like i did. do you think i would be okay with seeing Liam without his only family?" 

"Leonidas i know for sure you have and would protect my brother, so its my job to protect yours. even if its from emotional pain, because that hurts more, knowing you wont be there by his side anymore."

we stayed silent. till he spoke up again. 

"call me Leo." 

"what?"

"your part of our mafia family now, and if your close to Liam, your close to me too. whether you like it or not" he raised an eyebrow waiting for my reaction 

i smiled and laughed lightly "were family now Liam" i high fived him and looked back and Leo with a smile.

"thanks, for being the reason i found my brother." he nodded his head in recognition 

"me and Liam are going to watch Mulan so we better get going" 

"you can watch it here, its your room too" 

i looked at Liam and he jumped happily. this was a first for him, that his brother does 'brotherly' things with him.

"movie night in Leo's room!" Liam cheered

Liam sat in between me and Leo and we covered ourselves with blankets and turned on the movie. Esmeralda brought us snacks and a huge pizza.

i dozed off half way through the movie. but what i didn't realize was that Liam got up and used the bathroom, until i woke up from resting on Leo's shoulder while his right arm was wrapped around mine. 

i didn't want to say anything because he looked so peaceful while he slept, and he was warm, and hot- 

Liam came back from the bathroom and rested in my lap while i was in the same position i napped in. Liam wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my chest and fell into a deep sleep.

and so did i, but not before i heard a 'ka-chick' coming from a camera.

but i never found out the source of the sound because i was out as a light.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello there ! 

-Love, Mariecurie023  🦋