•CHAPTER 51•

'Are you joining?'

---

The groups of kids hung around the table all still half asleep, Amora head leaned against the table at the early with Cedric hand rested on her back soothing her.

"Amora your fine," Cedric chucked, rubbing Amora lower back.

"No! It's to early," Amora complained, snapping her head up with a faint pout on her lips.

Cedric chucked shaking his head slightly, making Amora pout more.

"What will make you feel better baby," Cedric cooed.

"Your dic-" George joked, making everyone around them laugh.

"Really?" Cedric awkwardly smiles, "we haven't even, done that yet."

"If you wanna make me feel better, you'll let me go back to bed!" Amora complained, shoving a piece of toast in her mouth.

"We can soon, we just need to talk with the other members first," Cedric explained, Amora sighed from exhaustion.

That moment a clan of middle-age people walked into the rustic kitchen, all lowering themselves into their seats.

"Ah! Kids your awake," Mrs Weasley cheered, glancing over to Amora seeing the girl with her head on the table, making her giggle, "well most of you."

"Right kids, the order is a very serious business, and now that both of you are 17 you are able to join as both of you are adults now," Mr weasley explained.

"You want us to join?"

Amora head snapped up, "wait what?!"

"You want me to join the order?"

"I would be very appreciated," snape said sourly, making Amora roll her eyes.

"Great, your here," Amora complained, making Amora mother look at her in disgust.

"Amora! Don't be so rude," Sheena scolded.

"Mom you try doing potions with him for a year!"

"Gotta give it to the kid," Sirius chucked, making Amora smile and her respect for him grew.

"Ok! Ok! Back to the conversation!" Remus said calmly, holding a cup of coffee in his palms.

"Are you in?" Remus asked, forwarding the question to the duo.

"I don't know," Amora muttered.

"Amora you don't have too," Fleur comforted.

"Cedric?"

"I'll-" Cedric glancing at Amora knowing she wanted to talk about it, "I'll think about it."

"Ok, great," Sirius smiled.

"You may leave if you wish dear," Sheena smiled, knowing Amora was tired.

"Come on love," Cedric reached for her hand, pulling her up from her chair.

Dragging her sleepless body up the mountains of stairs, which Amora couldn't do. Causing Cedric to effortlessly pick her up info his buff arms, continued to walk up to their room.

---

Cedric creaked open their bedroom door open to see the weasley twins sitting on the bed chatting, causing Cedric to make a 'really' face.

"Really?"

"What your bed more comfortable," George smiled, jumping on the bed.

"I know it is," Cedric smiled, "now get out, she's tired and she needs sleep right now."

"Fineee!"

"We'll let the Veela princess sleep," Fred joked, causing George to laugh a bit to loudly, Making Amora flinch in Cedric's arms by the sudden noice.

"If you wake her, I'll kill you," Cedric threatened, slowly untucking the bed sheets placing her into the bed and tucking her in.

"Out!" Cedric whispered, pushing them both out of his room.

"Goodn-" they chimed before having the door being closed on them.

Cedric knew she was asleep, her slightly parted lips and her slow breathing made Cedric smile at his extremely tired girlfriend.

Cedric came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist, kissing the underneath of her ear. And whispered, "sleep well baby."