𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝘁...

𓆙𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞n𝐢𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𓆙(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
27th 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
5:42pm✩

"How many times is that nigga gon' blow up ya phone Anthenia? You told him you was with me?" Nyia questioned as Justice spammed my phone with text messages and calls, it was getting so irritating.

"I'm not obligated to tell him anything, I don't know what's going on with him lately, he's been getting very attached" I shrugged and nyia nodded her head as she listened to me.

"I mean everybody loves attention from someone they you know .... like, but this is just annoying as fuck." I said in all honesty as I packed my things to head home before it got a little too late, i stayed back at Nyias to help her finish her homework.

-
"Hey mom, good evening" I greeted her as she sat on the table completely some work on her laptop.

"Hey sweetie, how was your day at school?" She questioned and is sighed.

"I mean it was good I guess" I laughed making my way upstairs to my room.

"Anthenia" my mother called out.

"Yes mom?" I responded.

"When you loose you virginity will you ever tell me?" She questioned and my eyes popped right out of my head.

"It's okay if it's a no" she laughed and I returned and awkward laugh.

"I'm not really sure, anyways I'm very tired so I'm heading up to my room" I said and I fake yawned to add more spice to the lie and rushed upstairs to my room.

"I know damn well this women ain't ask me that" I laughed to myself, I know she not out here thinking I'm having intercourse with Justice?!

"Urgh" I groaned as Justice called my phone again...

"Hello" I laughed as I picked up the FaceTime because he had the meanest mug on his face.

"Why you like seeing me angry so much Anthenia?" He asked and I kissed my teeth at his stupid question.

"Boy I'm grown I can do what I want" I said with a mug and he laughed.

"Don't play like that. I'm active in these streets name a nigga and he gon' by tomorrow" he shrugged and I gasped. The fact that he said that so casually.

"No, justice." I said sternly and he laughed.

"I'm playin' ma but where you been? Probably with Lamar but shit it ain't my business" he shrugged and I bust out laughing, he always wanna argue.

"ACTUALLY.... I was with nyia doing school work, me and Lamar are just school friends so stop trippin'" i Laughed.

"i ain't trippin' I just don't like competition" he said with a slight chuckle.

"Boy you don't have no competition stop exaggerating" i laughed and he smirked at the camera.

"You givin' me you wanna sit on ma' face type energy. Let me know."he laughed and hid my face from the camera in embarrassment causing justice laugh some more.

"stop hiding that pretty ass face ma' " he laughed and i giggled

"stop" i dragged out and he laughed.

"Ahhhh I make you nervous?" he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Boy hush in on ma' crip shit" I laughed imitating him and he shook his head.

"You on yo' crip shit Anthenia?" He asked with a chuckle and I nodded my head throwin' up a c.

"yeah stop playin' you know how i do it." i laughed.

"Ma' lil' baby thug, ma lil' bt. I think imma call you bt" he said with a smiled and I returned one.

"aww i dont even have a nickname for you" i frowned into the camera.

"call me daddy..." he said in a duh tone and i kissed my teeth.

"Remember when you didn't like me?" I Laughed and so did he.

"you didn't like me either" he laughed.

"you right" i responded and he mugged me.

"You were hella annoying,you still are, all on ma' dick and shit. would've thought i knew you from somewhere" he laughed and I mugged the camera.

"No I was not, you just left your manners at the trap and i wanted to remind you." I sassed and he kissed his teeth.

"nah you were just annoying, and you mad jolly and shit" he laughed and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"jolly? elaborate" i laughed and he sighed.

"like you just always happy, and there ain't shit to be happy about in this cruel ass world" he shrugged and i nodded my head listening to him.

"you ate to-"

"yes, and no i haven't popped nun' either"he interrupted and i rolled my eyes.

"ive got a random ass question"

"go ahead justice"

"ight so you know im feelin' you and you feelin' me.... when did you realise you was feeling me?" he asked and i hesitated, i knew exactly when but i didn't want to say it too quickly.

"boy who told you i was feeling you?" i asked with a mug and he stake faced me and put his middle finger up at me making me laugh.

"when you sang with me" i said shyly and he laughed.

"huh?" he laughed,

"if you can huh then you can hear justice"

-
Yall didn't even meet the comment goal and I still updated 🤌🏾.

15+ votes and 10 comments for the next chapter 🥺.