CH.23

At the scared looking faces of the kids Saraya sighed, "look, the hidden world is a chaos in it's own, but it would have  never been there as a world if it didn't hold kingdoms, how could a world be in existence without thought out rules and systems?" She paused closing the huge book and moving to put where it was before.

"And to have these thought out rules one must have a thinking mind, a civilisation, and that's what I meant that these aren't only creatures that roam mindlessly, they are very much well aware of us, and that's why they want to fight us, it might be ubkown, but one could take a guess that they would have never made themselves visible to us if not they wanted something from us, or wanting to control us." She collected her books and walked around her desk to lean her body on the desk in front of the fear-stricken faced kids.

"That's why there is kingdoms, and places for these creatures to be civilised, we don't know much, but we know that dragons have their own kingdom and they are pretty much smart." She smiled at them, although dragons were their enemy, but just like Argentina she partially held some type of admiration to them.

"But, can't they easily camouflage their existence, make themselves invisible and roam the human streets, I don't get how dragons can be shifters untill now." For the first time Jacob talked with calmness, trying to process the information he just encountered, or he might have gotten used to the amount of surprises he went through and he could guess the amount that he would still go through.

Saraya liked how the kids thought out things, how their fear drove them to understand more, learn more. "It is not possible for dragons to go into the human world in hiding, they are very intense, their bloodlust is high and they are aggressive. Once a dragon tries to blend in with the mass he will be easy to spot on. That's why they don't even risk going in hiding between humans, so fear not, no one of you is a dragon in hiding or something." She chuckled but none of the kids found it humorous, that was only one question she answered and it was that the other world had kingdoms, creatures with high intelligence, and the question that they had in mind, how could a human fight and withstand to defend themselves aganist these creatures was a question swirling all of their minds.

"That was the answer to your question, right, Argentina?" Saraya gaze was piercing as she looked at Argentina.

Argentina had her head in a gutter. How could a creature that mighty be sharing traits with humans, to be intelligent and capable of thoughts. "Yes, sir." That night Argentina knew that she wasn't getting any sleep.

As Saraya walked with her lab coat with books held to her chest, she saw an abominable human flirting with two young ladies and one maid, she passed him rolling her eyes not even bothering to acknowledge his presence. That wouldn't set well with him.

"Look at all those stars dim their light, and have mercy I would burn as the sun just passed through." Eliase followed Saraya, trying to flirt but he was graced with her ignoring him and him following her like a puppy. "Stop with your disgarcing behaviours, could you just be as serious as Darkon, I would have tolerated you a bit." When walking some officials came Saraya's way giving her documents to sign and read, she accepted them with authority or with a smile.

"C'mon, Darkon is just a grumpy idiot, refusing all the attention and how could I see a beauty and noooo..a ahhh, Arthur, how are you?" Eliase was close to saying 'how could I see a beauty and not admire' but he saw the mighty and graceful Arthur, Saraya's brother with his bare chest on display decorated with golden tresses and huge necklace.

"Hello, sister." He put a hand to his heart and bowed to his younger sister, Saraya just smiled giggly as she hugged him making him smile warmly at her before glaring daggers at Eliase making Eliase sweat buckets pointing his gaze away.