Ch. 87

February 12th, 2020
Memphis, TN

Cali's POV

" It looks so pretty." Jaliyah said looking at my belly cast that was in my son's nursery.

" Thanks, and I really do appreciate y'all fa coming to help me these past few days." I said to Ash, Kenn, Ari, Mia and Jaliyah.

A few days ago, I had taken my last maternity pictures. I've been getting the last minute preparations ready for my son's arrival. Since Key left for that dumb ass tour I barely talk to him. Not because he's too busy or he don't make an effort. It's  because I really don't wanna talk to him.

" Girl, we family. You know yeen gotta thank us." Jaliyah smiled.

" Right, we told you don't worry bout nothing. Only thing you need to focus on is having our baby." Kennedy said as she rubbed my stomach.

" Our baby? We must gone take turns in labor?" I asked laughing.

" Nahhhh, big dog you got that shit under controlled." Kennedy laughed.

" Bitchhhh, dem contractions ain't no hoe!" Ari said shaking her head.

" On God! I was in labor fa 36 hours with Ava. It felt like I was dying. I told my baby daddy, bitch you'll never catch me slippin again." Jaliyah said.

We all busted out laughing.

" It hurt that bad?" I asked.

" Hell yeah." Jaliyah and Ari said at the same time.

" Y'all scaring me now." I whined.

" Ain't no going back now pooh." Mia laughed.

" Everybody's pregnancy and labor is different, so you'll be straight. What's yo birth plan? Cause you never told us." Ashley said.

" I wanna have a natural birth cause I know if you get an epidural they said you can have back pain fa the rest of yo life. BUT if I can't tolerate that pain I'm getting an epidural ASAP."

" Who gone be in the hospital room when you push?" Ari asked.

" My momma, Meika, and Key."

" Yo daddy, don't wanna be in the delivery room while you pushing?" Kennedy asked me.

I laughed, " Girl, my daddy can't handle watching me be in pain. Like at all, he'll be ready to fight the doctors, and shit. Hell, he'll even try to lay on the damn bed, and have my son fa me."

" Girl, I thought you already had a Fendi stroller. Why you got 2 right here?" Jaliyah asked causing us all to look over at one of the gifts Julio bought.

" Yeah. A family member bought these. The one I bought is a baby carriage. These fa when he's a toddler."

" Damn, at this point can you be my momma?"  Jaliyah asked laughing.

" Well, whenever you feel like passing these expensive strollers on down just remember about Tremani." Ari in a convincing tone.

"I laughed waving they crazy asses off.

" Cali, is it cool if me and Mia go make some mixed drinks?" Jaliyah asked looking at me.

I nodded my head, " Yeah, you know ion care."

Mia and Jaliyah walked outta the nursery, and went to the kitchen. Ash waited until she heard the elevator go down to speak.

" Which family member this from? Erica side or Omari's side or Shy's side?" She asked with her head tilted.