41

Author's P.O.V

     "Now, we'll announce the 5th debut member. He received 1, 417, 620 votes, placing 1st out of 9. That I-landers is... Jungwon" Goongmin said as the I-landers congratulated Jungwon who was shocked.

     Jungwon then gave his remarks and went to where the debut team members were. "The 5th female I-lander who will join the debut member team received 1, 418, 632 votes. That I-lander is... Xinyi" Goongmin said as the the I-landers congratulated Xinyi who was frozen in her place.

    Xinyi then went forward to give her remarks. "Uhm... first of all thank you for giving me such a high rank, thank you as well for making this special day really special" Xinyi started with a nervous and happy grin in her face.

     "Thank you to the producer-nims who helped us throughout I-land, sunbaenims who showed a lot of support, staff unnies and oppas who worked hard throughout I-land, Goongmin and A-young sunbaenim" Xinyi said bowing down.

     "to the global fans who helped and supported us throughout the show, and specially to the I-landers who all worked hard. Let's all keep reaching our goal and never give up. I'll work harder as a Galaxy girls' member. Kamsahamnida!" Xinyi said bowing down with a smile.

     Xinyi then walked towards the debut team members and hugged them. She then looked at her TXT brother who gave her a thumbs up. Xinyi then gave them a thumbs up and smile as well. (I was too lazy to write all their remarks hehe)

     "Now, we'll announce the 6th I-lander who will join the debut team This I-lander received 1, 088, 413 votes. The 6th I-lander is... Sunghoon" Goongmin said as the I-landers congratulated Sunghoon.

     Sunghoon then gave his remarks and went to join the other debut team members. "Now, the 6th female I-lander who received 1, 087, 693 votes and has ranked 6th among I-landers. That I-lander is... Yeojin" Goongmin said and the I-landers congratulated her.

     Yeojin then gave her remarks and went to the other debut members. "Producers, please proceed to discuss to decide the last debut member" Goongmin said as the producers gathered together and started discussing.

     A few minutes later the producers then finished discussing the last final members. "Producers, have you made your mind?" Goongmin asked as the producers went back to their seats.

     "Yes" Bang PD said. "Currently the six members are already decided to debut. Only one seat remains, and now, I have the results in my hand. In 2020 the final 7 will get to debut, who will be the last member to join them? Let's find that out now" Goongmin aid.

     He then opened the results. "The last debut member to join Enhypen chosen by the producers is... Sunoo" Goongmin said as the I-landers congratulated the shocked Sunoo. Sunoo then stepped forward and gave his remarks.

     After giving his remarks he bowed down and went to the Debut team members. "Now, the last female I-lander will be revealed. The last member of Galaxy girls chosen by the producers is... Kyulkyung" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then congratulated and hugged Kyulkyung before she gave her remarks. She then ran to the debut team members and hugged them. Then Goongmin told K, Daniel, Chaerin and Rena to share a few words.

     They then gave their remarks. The producers then gave the four I-landers advises. Later on the debut team members were told to go to the stage. These 14, who made their dream to debut as 2020 global idol come true, are Galaxy girls and Enhypen" Goongmin said.

     Confetti then flew across the stage area. The debut team members then had a group hug. Then Bang PD congratulated the debut team members. BTS and TXT also congratulated them and gave them a few words.

     "Thank you to the I-landers who ran endlessly for 113 days to debut. Dear global viewers that have sent love and encouragement to I-landers, thank you. Although I-land is over please keep supporting Enhypen and Galaxy girls" Goongmin said.

     The I-landers then bowed down as the other I-landers ran to them and congratulated them. Now, the final team has been chosen. It was a tough road yet memorable for the I-landers.

I-Land will always be their home. The place that holds tons of memories of the trainees.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈-𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈-𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 🎉