Soulmates (Part one) Rewrite

George looked down at his wrist, The black C etched in his wrist taunting him. 'I wonder what their name is..' He started listing all the names off in his head.

'Chloe, Camila, Charli, Claire, Cora, Cecilia, Callie, Clara.'

'Maybe, Clayton..'

'No, no. George, you aren't gay.'

'But I've never found any girl attractive before.'

George let out a sigh and glanced to the side.

In an instant George slides his headphones on, powering on his PC, joining a game of Bedwars.

He joins the in-game party chat, his ears are taken aback by the sudden shouting coming through his headphones.

"SAPNAP YOU IDIOT!" A male voice screamed.

"WELL I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE PROTECTING THE BED!" another voice snapped back.

George turned on his mic and cleared his throat.

"Holy honk we're not alone." the second voice mumbled.

"Hey stranger!" the first male's attitude completely changed.

"Hello?.." George replied though it sounded like more of a question.

"I'm Dream! What's your name?" you could hear the smile laced in his words.

"Woah there Dream, you just met the guy, chill." the second male snickered.

"It's alright," George smiled. "My name's George."

"Well, I'm Sapnap, and- as you already know- that's Dream." the male- that was now known as Sapnap- spoke.

"It's nice to meet you guys." George readjusted himself in his chair.

"It's nice to meet you too," Sapnap said.

But Dream stayed quiet.

----

A few hours of Bedwars with his newfound friends seemed to go by quickly.

George looked at the clock and gasped.

"George? Are you okay?" Dream spoke softly. (A/N I was gonna put 'softly into his mic' but I didn't want it to seem like he was talking into George's if you like that idea you can think of it in there. I just didn't put it.)

"Yeah, it's just that it's already 2:00 AM here in London." George stretched, letting out a yawn.

"Oh," Dream whispered.

"Sleep well!" Sapnap said enthusiastically.

"I-Uhm- Before you leave, George, do you happen to have discord? Ju-Just so we can keep in touch." Dream stuttered, making George giggle.

"GeorgeNotFound#****" George laughed lightly.

"Mines Dream#**** You'll know when I friend you." Dream said.

"Well, goodnight guys, for real this time." George stifled a laugh.

"Goodnight George!~" Sapnap sang.

"Goodnight George! I love you!- wait a minute-" Dream fumbled with his words while George's face went red.

"Good-Goodnight." he turned off his mic and leaned back in his chair.

Why was he feeling like this? His family says it all the time. Why was it different when Dream said it?

His phone lit up from his bedside table.

George got up to look at the message. It was from discord.

'Dream has sent you a friend request.'